Badass

By Bloodline's Dead-End - 25/09/2024 08:00 - United States - Staten Island

Today, my grandmother and I got mugged. As I stood there paralyzed with fear, she grabbed the mugger from behind as he escaped, and gave him a suplex, knocking him out. Then, as if nothing happened, she dusted herself, picked up our things, held my hand, and said, "Come on baby, let's get you a clean pair of shorts." FML
I agree, your life sucks 166
You deserved it 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grandma has been through things in her life.

GoogieWithers 22

Comments

Grandma has been through things in her life.

GoogieWithers 22

"Granny Ethel... BOOOM! Flawless Suplex on the mugger! Uh-oh... what's she up to? Ascending the turnbuckle... AXE KICK to the face! This is wild... I've never witnessed anything like this before in my 30 years of WWE commentary... Wait! Did she just... SHE DID! She's taunting the mugger with The People's Eyebrow! I hope you're watching, Rock, 'cuz here it comes... ROCK BOTTOM! Will that finish him off? No wait.. UNBELIEVABLE! He's getting to his feet! I can't imagine he'll last mu... JOHN CENA!!!! What the hell is going on here? I think we're about to find out... ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT! ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS! That mugger is staying down, and Granny Ethel has him pinned... That's 3! This has been the most insane match I've ever seen! John Cena... outta nowhere... and Granny Ethel's poor little grandson just stood there ******** his pants. I hope you remember what you've seen here today, Junior. Some day you'll be a man, just not today."

d j mom 7

damn I love your grams. have her give you some training.