Nice guy

By LucklessNiceGuy - 05/12/2011 07:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was fired from my job on account of "sexual harassment" toward female employees. The harassment? Jokingly offering them foot massages when they were complaining about how their feet ached after a long shift, and complimenting them about their appearance when they felt down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 650
You deserved it 45 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Angelice_fml 0

Ouch, I'm really sorry. ): People take things too far these days.

drawmesunshine 17

Perhaps the male employees felt left out. Maybe at your next job, you should compliment their looks and offer them foot rubs, too. Think of this as a learning experience.

Comments

Awwww :( u poor thing I feel for u u were just trying to be nice and people don't think that someone can just be nice and offer them something sweet Keep ur head up u were being nice

rozsrredd 16

You didn't realize that work might not be the best setting for that behavior? You might want to work on your social skills.

YDI. Obviously you have ulterior motives. How many men did you offer foot massages and compliments to? Smh. You sound like the office creep, and it isn't cute.

I've learned first hand that you shouldn't be nice it gets you nowhere but bad karma for some reason

******* femininazis man. Making normal women seem crazy one at a time.

kittykat1501 31

He gets all the YDIs because he was fired for sexual harassment. We only get his side of the story whereas if he was fired for sexual harassment, I'm going to assume the company did its due diligence. A company is not likely going to go through the expense of retraining someone and a potential lawsuit if the harassment claim is baseless. He even admits to it being multiple women. So, he's either downplaying the severity and number of times he made such comments to his co-workers or he's just an all around creepy guy/poor performer that those two comments got him axed. This sexual harassment shit happens all the time and the "Luckless Nice Guys" get away with all the time. Hopefuly OP learned his lesson, but judging from the name he chose, I'm going to guess he chalks up this firing to Feminazis, luck, or some such crap instead of realizing he might be in the wrong.