By joe - 23/06/2013 23:36 - United States - Easton

Today, I was teasing my 6-year-old sister about having a boyfriend. I asked her, "Did he take his shirt off?" She promptly said no. A few minutes later, she said, "But he did take his pants off." I then asked why. She said, "To show me his penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 692
You deserved it 8 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think he meant to do it in a sexual manner... their young children... it's curiosity..

I didn't even know boys had different part than me when I was 6. Wow.

Comments

kids have always done this and they always will. i'll show you mine if you show me yours. playing doctor. etc. this is not a modern phenomena. what is modern is this idiotic attitude that there is something wrong with a healthy curiosity in children

RedPillSucks 31

Does anyone else think that the sister may have been trolling OP? "After a few minutes..." sounds like sister was taking some time to think of a good comeback. There's a TROOOOLLLL in the dungeon!

Oh my, maybe you should have an early talk with her

XxTaliaxX 16

Is it me or do kids grow up way to fast nowadays?

I've worked with young kids for the last 5 years, plus I studied Early Childhood Education. Trust me when I say that this is pretty normal. Kids at that age are just curious about not only their own bodies, but others' bodies as well. I'd say, take it with a grain of salt.

Sick_Nature 11

The good old days of playing doctor or show me yours and I'll show you mines.

I don't understand why everyone is having such a conniption over this. Kids at that age have not even gotten close to sexual maturity, so they're not doing it for that reason. Kids get curious about stuff they've never seen before. And really? "What has the world come to?" This is not some new hypersexual development in young children! Kids have been playing "doctor" far longer than you can try to blame this generation for.

first 6 year old have smartphones and now they have boyfriends?? geez... smfh

6-yr-olds have had boyfriends/girlfriends since the beginning of time. In fact, in some countries, 6-yr-olds are legally wed!

Lol so ur pissed because ur sister's a *****? Not only that but u asked why so YDI

Yes.. a curios 6 year old is a *****.. you people are pathetic.