By joe - 23/06/2013 23:36 - United States - Easton

Today, I was teasing my 6-year-old sister about having a boyfriend. I asked her, "Did he take his shirt off?" She promptly said no. A few minutes later, she said, "But he did take his pants off." I then asked why. She said, "To show me his penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 692
You deserved it 8 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think he meant to do it in a sexual manner... their young children... it's curiosity..

I didn't even know boys had different part than me when I was 6. Wow.

Comments

I feel like Im the only teenager that hasn't even kissed a boy.

Gotta say I'm side-eyeing you cause of asking "did he take off his shirt?" In the first place rather than something like, "have you guys kissed yet?" Now I'm wondering how old your baby sister's "boyfriend" is, and the number I'm thinking of goes straight to pedophile city.

I was raised in a very strict and religious home, and when I was six, me and this girl my age, would always do that. I would show her mine, and she would show me her stuff.

When my sister and I were toddlers, we would bathe together, and I saw a ****** back in preschool during a bathroom break because one of the toilets didn't have a stall around it, and neither did any of those times "ruin my innocence". Kids being curious about the opposite sex at that age isn't really a bad thing, unless they actually do talk about sex or use slang sexual terms like dick or ****. And to all of you people saying "kids these days" or something along those lines, you're acting like you were never curious about the opposite sex when you were kids.

I swear, they're getting younger and younger.

You're the one who was having an inappropriate conversation with a 6 year old.

XUnluckyAngelX 9

That's Uhm....interesting. What the hell are you teaching her?!