Assumptions

By InkedItaliana - 13/07/2022 12:00

Spicy
Today, my new boyfriend told me it wasn’t gonna work out, all because he found out I have tattoos. According to him, that’s an indication that I don’t respect myself and my body, and have “a body count higher than Snoop Dogg on 4/20.” I’m actually a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 390
You deserved it 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Hon, you just dodged a bullet! If he’s going to make stupid assumptions about you without talking to you first, you don’t want to be with a guy like that.

just give him directions to the nearest convent. maybe he can find a suitable mate there. lol. but seriously, you just saved yourself a lot of wasted time on that one.

Comments

TomeDr 24

Hon, you just dodged a bullet! If he’s going to make stupid assumptions about you without talking to you first, you don’t want to be with a guy like that.

just give him directions to the nearest convent. maybe he can find a suitable mate there. lol. but seriously, you just saved yourself a lot of wasted time on that one.

vg 4

You, my friend, just dodged a bullet

False advertising!!! Everyone knows that tattoos are correlated with certain sexual attitudes. How dare you defy the stereotype!

mias26 1

I'm sorry but tattoos are awesome !! I love tattoos and you did dodge a bullet

(1) Once upon a time in America tattoos were something only sailers had and reputable people didn’t. Things have changed a lot and now body art is very popular with many people, men and women. But some people came from very traditional families and cannot accept tattoos. (2) Most people have a mental list of what they are looking for in a partner. Tattoos weren’t on his list. It’s pointless to try to point out to him that this isn’t fair or reasonable. Far better to end what might have been a relationship now over something like this than later over something equally stupid. Most dates and friendships never develop into full blown relationships and for even those that do most are not the lasting kind. When things aren’t working and are not fixable, it’s time to move on.