Get out!

By Anonymous - 10/03/2010 21:12 - United States

Today, after taking my girlfriend on a date, she invited me back to her place for "hot coffee and dessert." Excitedly, I said yes. When we got there, we actually had coffee and dessert. When I told her this wasn't what I'd had in mind, she kicked me out for being a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 156
You deserved it 68 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi_ruuc 0
irishfever 0

Just because you took her on a date you automatically get sex?

Comments

You all lie. There isn't a single dude on here that thinks "coffee" really means coffee. if you do then you're a virgin. 99.9% of the time "coffee" is the lady-like way of saying "wanna come back to my place and **** my brains out?" Everyone knows this. OP just got stuck with that .1%

#258. If your date says "Let's go OUT for coffee" then it probably means they want to go out to drink and talk. If you went out on a date, had drinks and dinner and at the end of the night said "Come in for coffee, or dessert, or watch a movie, or play," It's usually a shy/subtle way of saying let's mess around... or let's have a drink and see where it goes. Yes... it could also mean let's actually just have a drink and talk... but usually that's what the DATE was about. I'm curious what you would say if you had a great night with your boyfriend (or a random date) and you wanted things to go further. Would you honestly say "would you like to come in for sex?" "Or "would you like to sleep with me?"

Giorgio272 2

serves you right for being such a creeper. if you want to get laid go to the club and pick up a drunk skankarella. **** her silly then go have a nice dinner with the gf. of she don't put put **** her. prostitution ftw.

whatshernuts 0

That sucks, bro. Now you're screwed (unfortunately not in the fun way either), because since she knows sex is expected, she's going to hold off on it even more. The funny thing about women is before you have sex, if they even know it's on your mind you're a filthy perv and she's instantly turned off. That, or they use it to lure you in, and then suddenly when they start "caring" about you sex is "special" and they don't wanna "ruin" the relationship with it.. meaning you never get any without getting on your knees and begging. Which, of course, makes you a filthy pig. So, you lose either way. (Disclaimer: Okay, obviously this is a broad generalization, I've just seen it be true a few too many times. Of course not all chicks are like that; I'm obviously not and there's plenty of women who just flat-out enjoy sex. If you are one of them, that's rad.) You're definitely not at fault for wanting it, and I can't blame you for thinking you were gonna get some, but you should've hidden your disappointment... simply for the sake of future sexy times. If you ever get them now. Good luck with that one, OP.

whatshernuts 0

Obviously things I have either experienced or seen.. if you haven't, that's rad, but I know plenty of people who have.

xoluvinshayxo 0

Need a moment? Chew it over with a twix. "Hot coffee and dessert? This was what you had in mind?!?!" "What did you mean by that???" "Uhmm..." * crunch* *crunch* *crunch* "you know, i didn't like caramel. vanilla bean is the best and how about chocolate cake" "ohh okay. and tonight...i have something else planned..." J-A-C-K-P-O-T !!! [:

whatshernuts 0

Now you just need to pitch that idea to the advertisers for Twix

xHabsfanx 0

Lol @101 that was awesome, and it would actually make a great commercial as 124 said.

xoluvinshayxo 0
The_good_times 0

You're so right. A lot of girls hold back because they don't want to be thought of as slutty. In a way it makes sense because a lot of guys will kind of lose their respect towards a girl that had sex with them after 2 hours.

You fail. You're not Carl Johnson. Now go away, back to the land of people who expect their dates to always put out, you tosser.

cuteness69 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! YOU SUCK !