Instant cure

By Username - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff

Today, I had been sick all day, so to cheer me up my dad drove me to get ice cream. On our way back, we hit a puppy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 572
You deserved it 4 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this is a fml for the dog not you. poor puppy :(

What a CAT-astrophe! Wait, wrong pun...

Comments

That's horrible! Should've swerved around it to hit the owner instead!

poor puppy! ur dad should hav taken it to a vet immediately! if u just kept driving Op and Op's dad are very heartless! and why would u get ice cream if ur sick?!

_volcom_ 3

1) As a veterinary tech I can tell you from experience that it is very rare that a small dog or puppy survives getting hit by a car and further vet care would be pointless if the dog was already dead except to maybe send the dog to be cremated, but without owner permision, this would also be pointless...(the op didnt specify whether pup died or not from being hit by a car, anyway) 2) Nowhere in Op's fml story did they say they drove off to leave the dog there, and even if they did, what else could they have done if the dog was dead? (especially if the dog was in more than one piece... sorry for the mental images but it happens a lot with dogs and cars). If dog wasnt damaged, but died, taking dog to vet would result in extremely large vet bill for cremation and possibly a lawsuit from owners for not giving consent when they find out (sometimes pups do crawl under fences without owners knowledge it could happen to anyone so not owners fault either) 3) Sick doesnt always mean stomach issues or a cold, although i enjoy ice cream when i have a cold especially if I have a sore throat... once again Op didnt specify their 'illness'... it also could have been refering to a mental low, which could be called sick because you are not feeling up to your normal self... FYL to the Op and her dad for such tragic events.

Awh Poor Puppy ; n ; As my dad says: "Every good deed goes unpunished."

disgruntledyouth 0

screw dogs, it was an accident and plus its not like you ran over a kid

jadegreen96 0

aww thats so sad and horribly ironic. :'( was it a cute puppy??

avengedjerrrufol 0
blink_babe 0

I wouldve cried I cnt believe u hit a puppy... not sayin it's ur fault lol I feel bad for u but especially the puppy!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

riack 2

wow amazing how everyone is ganging up on the op and their dad. they didn't frigging do it on purpose. and another thing, where the he'll was the puppy's owner? if anything they should be the one being bitched at