Over and out

By hatinthelife - 18/02/2012 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my girlfriend of six months that giving another guy a blow job IS cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 591
You deserved it 4 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

So ask her if it's alright for you to eat out other girls.

hmmmm, not the kind of girl i'd want to be going out with. sorry dude...

Comments

gremlin_bros 19

Dude dump the ***** and find a good woman

Actually semen dosent give the girl cancer.. -.- the cancer youre talking about is hpv virus, meaning it is only one out of 29 viruses which MIGHT end in cancer.. And most people have it naturally.. Facts. I has it.

At least your girl gives head. Mine doesn't. Be thankful for the small things bro.

Dear god you poor sol. I feel sorry for you

Last I checked dude, doctors actually encouraged oral sex to grow closer to your partner. And there's actually proteins in semen. In fact, there's enough protein in semen that IF a girl could take 200 shots in a day, she would be able to survive off of it. Granted, she would probably get a little thirsty and hungry, but she would be able to survive.

anappleaday 0

Maybe she was trying to better her technique for you as a surprise..? Still sucks, OP. You don't want to kiss that mouth again anyway.

Benabus please crawl back under the rock you came from underneath. Your ignorance is astounding and to much to handle at this moment in time.

Did she break up with you after you admitted that you cheated on her with another GUY? Or is she the forgiving type?

Seriously? If you have to explain that id also explain to her how to get the **** out.

Someday you won't think that anymore. Oral sex is not disgusting at all when shared with someone you love. The chances are not high you'll bite him... I've never bitten anyone, and none of my friends ever have. Licking and use ing your hand mostly, sweetie. Infection high? No. Are you planning on sucking an uncircumcised penis that has never been washed? No, none of us are going too! So there is no need of worry, however you should always make sure your partner is free of all std's before having any type of sexual relations.

Being uncircumcised doesn't mean it's never been washed. Personally I prefer uncircumcised, they look less weird.

Indeed, being uncircumsized has absolutely nothing to do with washing or not washing. It can just as easily be pulled back and washed thoroughly. Do you never wash because you wear clothes? They can be taken off as well, just a little tip.

WTF? Who are you saying this to? OP? OP's girlfriend? This is some of the most random shit I have seen! Biting? Uncircumcised penises? Lower infections rate if it's done orally, then telling whoever to make sure her/his partner is free of STDs before having sexual relations? WTF? Did I miss something?

MissHayleyJames 7

Umm. To some people it's always gross. I'm married and I still think its gross. My husband only gets it as foreplay (so no I don't finish him) if he's just showered. Otherwise it's not going ANYWHERE near my mouth. Ew.