Pubes of steel

By bushburn - 01/06/2020 02:00

Spicy
Today, I had to finally give my boyfriend an ultimatum. Either he at least trims his giant mass of unruly pubes or no more sex. I feel I have no choice since his huge bush has left friction burns on my face and down below. He doesn’t see the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 936
You deserved it 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Light it on fire and maybe you can converse with God, like Moses did!

rotflqtms_ 21

The usual way leaves friction burns as well.

Comments

Light it on fire and maybe you can converse with God, like Moses did!

paige_nicole 7

are you dating the Zohan?

SO just do the usual way and not oral on him?

rotflqtms_ 21

The usual way leaves friction burns as well.

Maybe place something softer between him and you during sex. Like steel wool or an itchy woolen carpet.

DoctorPALO 14

Not sure exactly why you feel you can dictate his personal grooming habits. Does he tell you how you have to shave or not shave or look a certain way? It is HIS body, after all.

vrynn1 16

Yeah, but she can refuse to have sex with him if it's not confortable for her....

Sonotsuave 35

You’re stupid, it involves her too, duh and she’s not comfortable.

If it really causes her dermatological problems, she does have a say in the matter. She also has a right to go away if it (quite litteraly, apparently) hurts her. Also, don't go pretend women aren't pressured in grooming their hair. Most often, the man doesn't even have to say anything,and there's no health problem involved.

tulsy42 6

Electric razor is the way to go. No razor burn or shaving bumps and it’s fast and easy.