Technique

By icandothecancan - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Duncan

Today, while in the yard, my 18-month-old son decided to take off running into the road, where a car was driving. I rushed after him, only for one of my dress straps to suddenly break without warning. It must have looked like I was trying to flag down the driver with my flailing tit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 002
You deserved it 6 240

Same thing different taste

Comments

it's Aa bird, it's a plane, NO its SUPER ****! :)

RedPillSucks 31

Well, that was a titty situation. Anybody? No? Ok. I'll shuffle off now.

That must have been a sight to see...everyone alright?

You nipped out to save you son! That's really the only important thing.

It probably just looked like your son forgot his lunch.

Hurray for boobs. Many uses feed babies, toys for men and slow drivers down so they don't run down the kid.

damnit1989 16

Which part is the FML? You sound more worried about your tit than about your child. That worries me a little

Your kid is a year and a half old, or even better, a year old. Why do people still count babies age in months? I'm not 252 months old... i'm 21 years old.

Babies develop really fast so you say their age in months because the difference a month makes is huge, you stop after they hit toddler sizes because they develope but not at the excessive rate babies do.

There is a big difference between a 12 month old and 23 month old. Till the child is about 3-4 you kind of need to count months instead of years.

Something like that happened to me before too. Except I was chasing my nephew. Once babies learn to run, they won't stop. Trust me.