By tjm - 23/12/2010 06:05 - United States

Today, after finally getting a job offer after months of unemployment, I found out that the person who was going to hire me got fired. Which means I'm not getting the job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 690
You deserved it 2 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the company's human resources department and explain the situation, I'm sure they will be helpful. Stop whining and be proactive, companies appreciate that. If you do everything you can and still don't get the job, FYL. If you cry and don't try, YDI.

So, it seems there's an opening has just come up.... Apply for that guy's job.

Comments

soldier4life_88 0

oh that really blows!! I'm sorry OP hope u find another job soon!!!

Ouch bad luck OP. That's really quite unfortunate, but oh well, your life not mine. Good day, sir.

Susieee_Q 9

That's awful, specially during these times. Good luck finding another one!

OR you just show up for work anyway and set about looking busy. When payday comes around, complain loudly about your lack of pay. Either they put you in the system or they fire you for bitching. If you're fired, boom - six more months of fresh unemployment benefits. Can't fail.

FOOLPROOF! That is, until twenty minutes into the first day they tell him, "No, dude, seriously, you don't get to work here. Please go home."

OP it's a sign that it wasn't meant to be. you'll score a better job soon I'm sure.

Call the company's human resources department and explain the situation, I'm sure they will be helpful. Stop whining and be proactive, companies appreciate that. If you do everything you can and still don't get the job, FYL. If you cry and don't try, YDI.

perdix 29

The guy was fired for trying to sabotage the company by bringing in a nincompoop like you on board.