By Anonymous - 07/05/2011 05:58 - Canada

Today, at 2 in the morning, my water broke. I called my mom and woke her up to come watch our older kid, while my husband and I went to the hospital. After being tested at the hospital, I was told I had just peed myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 019
You deserved it 8 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're pregnant. stuff like this is bound to happen. don't beat yourself up over it.

I hope YOU know that the doctors and nurses have all seen and heard it before, and this isn't a unique situation. And the mother was probably fine because she was helping her very pregnant daughter. I also hope you know that the whole FML community is laughing at you for being a complete shitbag.

Comments

you're pregnant. stuff like this is bound to happen. don't beat yourself up over it.

Yeah, as you are probably aware, the baby puts a lot of pressure on your bladder. And this happens to many women, as well as 'false contractions'. Don't worry about it.

staceysgenesis16 0

its not surprising that this happened. its 2am and a bunch of liquid pouring out of you. lol. it happens

ImaWiseGuy 5

if I were pregnant and could wizz all over myself with a legit excuse, I'd stay in my dirty pee pants all day...

FMLsOhilarious 6
PurpleRae420 0

Ok 53 your ******* gross lol but yah OP I agree don't beat yourself up about it when I was pregnant I wet myself a lil bit no biggie! I'm sure the doc has seen this before so laugh about it because there's alot more embarassing things.

ImaWiseGuy 5

haha, somebody really needs to come out with a sarcastic font....

kiran_fml 5

or sarcastic smiley, like ;|

That's more of a sarcastic straight face...

LMFAO! I don't get why this reply was buried! I laughed so hard at it, I ALMOST peed MY PANTS!

sarcasm is not easily translated. so I'm also for the sarcasm front/smiley

agaba 0

53 - thats nice and cute (sarcasm)

#141 I don't get your comment but I LOVE your pic!! ??

badbe 0

I swear they did this on balls of steel where the "scummy mummy" is trying on shoes and she tips water over the sales assistant and says "oh thank **** it was only pee" (/

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I caught my boyfriend watching **** once. I decided to join in.

I caught myself watching ****, once. I was so mad, I bash my head in a wall !

Maybe you should delete your comment if it was a mistake...?

"Congratulations, it's a large urine stain!". Were you disappointed, relieved, embarrassed, or all of the above, OP?

JayBear14 11

I'm sure releived one was one of the emotions she felt :P

imerinmadigan 0

Maybe this is going to be her first child, and she didn't know to expect to happen when her water breaks.

Yeah, 17, clearly it's her first child since she called her mom over to watch THEIR OLDER KID.

It was not her first child, read the FML again.

Sorry. But really you don't have to make feel stupid over it.

nunsrtight69 0

I'm surprised you don't already feel stupid...

theoretically the op could have had a c section for her first child, and this occured before a planned c section or her doctor was going to try and do a vaginal birth after a c section ( I heard there are some doctors who do not believe it is nessicary to continue to have c sections just because it was done before)

thebestof1984 0

No, not really. I had two kids. Water broke on my first child, I thought I pissed myself. Second child doctors broke it by accident and once again I thought I pissed myself.

Felix_Felicis15 8

Yeah I've never had a baby before, but I hear that when one's water is breaking, she feels like she's peeing. However, I am speculating that the fluid isn't yellow and doesn't smell like pee... Right?

if you drink lots of water your pee isn't yellow so what was she supposed to think if loads of clear liquid came out of her

Felix_Felicis15 8

Maybe the older kid is her step child!

actually having your water break is supposed to feel like pissing yourself, just for a longer period of time usually.

Well it costs money to stay in the hospital. And her water really didn't break so there is no point to stay.

jklol11 0

don't kill yourself over this. when you're pregnant, stuff like that is bound to happen! let this one slide...

You definitely just rephrased the first comment..

jrtepechis 6

that's happened to me before while I carried my son too