By bonsai_girl - 31/05/2015 14:19 - Croatia - Split

Spicy
Today, cops showed up at my house looking for an ex neighbor. It would be all cool if before knocking they didn't politely wait in front of my window listening me and my boyfriend having sex for half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 218
You deserved it 3 386

Top comments

atleast they didn't kick in your door thinking he was assaulting you.

Comments

atleast they didn't kick in your door thinking he was assaulting you.

"...they barged in on us thinking he was assaulting me" would've made for a rather better fml.

Maybe more effort on the part of the boyfriend was warranted in order to cause concern! First officer to the second, should we come back? I think I hear snoring, maybe they are sleeping?

No it hasn't happened yet but it was the first thing I thought of when I read the fml.

idxntgiveafxck 17

They were enjoying your moans

Despite the down votes, this is probably the truth.

idxntgiveafxck 17

This makes no sense. She says it, a bunch of thumbs down. He says it in a different way, thumbs up for him.

idxntgiveafxck 17

Ignorant ass people smh, thank you for noticing that!

Yeah I thought that was very polite of them

sonasonic 34

How thoughtful of them! Not barging down doors, shooting guns and whatnot....

And then somehow made it known that they had...

They waited patiently for thirty minutes while you were both clearly taking care of business?Would be interested in seeing their notes for that time period!

definitely could have been alot worse

#16 Alliteration Is a stylistic literary device identified by the repeated sound of the first consonant in a series of multiple words, or the repetition of the same sounds or of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables of a phrase. So yeah.

HarrisonX 25

I think #12 said dafuk because she was referring to the girl in the vine that said her eyes are on fleek dafuk.

HarrisonX 25

It seems like your ex neighbour wasn't the only thing they were looking for

nityasomaiya 46

He probably had a deprived sex life.

sonasonic 34

You'll never know #42..... She might be a he...

that was considerate of them to wait !