By Username - 21/08/2011 09:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out apparently, I have a weird looking vagina. How? My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. He took one look at my vagina and with a look of horror said, "I have never seen one this GROSS." He's a gynecologist and probably sees 20 vaginas a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 909
You deserved it 7 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bryyxoo 0

Real vaginas are better than fake boobs

IndiRae 9

I disagree. Most people who go to the gynecologist have 'issues'. What gynecologist can honestly say that they're glad to go to work to examine a bunch of strangers vaginas, examinations that usually start with "It started itching" "There's this weird bump" or even "No I didn't catch his name".

Comments

Miss...you are the proud owner of an axewound

kenjames 4

Well he is an expert...just sayin'...

yamatelle 19

Does it hang like a sleeve of wizard?

Like a pound of ground hamburger meat.

LiveLaughFML 10

something fishy is going on down there. literally. :3

OP: he can probably clean it up for you, and give you some hygiene tips. Also, don't bitch because your boyfriend makes 600k+ a year. I'd be hella happy to be in a relationship with someone like that!

What a guy! When he said that you shouldn't have continued. That's disrespectful!

So it looks like a bulldog with a mouthful of mayonnaise?

sunlovinmama 1

It doesn't matter how much money he makes it doesnt give him the right to put her down like that. Shed be better off with someone else. She never said it was a hygiene problem either.

n_epic_fail 14
Prankster7o7 5
sammy92 0
LesCDeal 6

143: I highly doubt a gynecologist makes anywhere near $600K a year. A brain surgeon, maybe. But not a gynecologist.

coolkat77 0

Thata why u should use vagisil

LOLbomb 1

I think I might wanna be a gynecologist. :D

That is worst fix it job ever. At least edit that shit.

Jammy01jams 2

It couldn't be that bad according to the Post you still had sex after he looked at it. :D

NTimmy 2

Ugh the more I read these the more I realize that a gynecologist isnt really that good of a job especially cause of the variety of women's vaginas ud have to c, from the fat to the old to the ugly, it's not like everyday there's gonna be a hot girl that's gonna need a checkup..

Uhhm 204 just like what 193 said he was probably joking it's not really putting her down and with him making that kinda money shed prob have a vert lavious (however u spell it) life style

I see 20 vaginas a day and I'm not even a gynecologist. Swag

I'm pretty sure she's upset about having the grossest ****** a gynecologist has ever seen.

Maybe it's just his first time seeing one aroused?

And the ****** is exactly why I could never be lesbian. I mean look at those things its like a portal to hell...

eminemchick 19

Yes and he would get none. OP fail for actually ******* him

drewfus2 6

143- A gynecologist makes approximately 250K a year. A neurologist makes 400K. Please do your research before spewing idiocy onto the internet. Thank you.

iAmScrubs 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

2nd best what about breast implant person ;P

Mokiikom_fml 8

You're a moron. Were you in the room with them? No? Then keep your childish assumptions for yourself, brat.

emmiep1011 7

107- Please re-read your comment, and then apply it to yourself. Moron.

iAintEvenMad 0
bryyxoo 0

Real vaginas are better than fake boobs

That'd actually be an awful job cuz you would never be in the mood for sex! you see pussy all day

IndiRae 9

I disagree. Most people who go to the gynecologist have 'issues'. What gynecologist can honestly say that they're glad to go to work to examine a bunch of strangers vaginas, examinations that usually start with "It started itching" "There's this weird bump" or even "No I didn't catch his name".

Well i go to the gyno for check ups just like i go to a regular doc for check ups so if u dont go to the gyno for check ups then u prolly hav things wrong with ur vaj that udk about

krazy_glu3 0

Best job? I suppose so if you enjoy looking at granny's vag. Trust me it's not as amazing as you think. My sisters friend is becoming one, and she said that one day this fat chick came in and said her uterus actually fell out. She showed the doctor by 'pushing' it out. My sisters friend said the smell and sound was worse than you could imagine. If thats what you enjoy, then sure go for being a gyno.

Mokiikom_fml 8

@59: You can't be a woman... So do you only ever go to the medic when you have a serious issue?? Have you ever heard of regular check-up? Heck the gynecologists I know are always trying to rope women into paying unnecessary consultations for stupid check-ups when they're perfectly healthy, and will go as far as hold your pill hostage and refuse to give your prescription for it unless you pay for all the unnecessary consultations... So it's really not only when you're sick that you go there.

IndiRae 9

105- I'm seventeen, plus I've never had sex you fuckwad. I have no need to go to the gynecologist. Anyway, I said MOST women who go have issues. Not all. So that makes me not a woman? I guess the definition has changed since I last checked. But I'm 100% sure that you're one of the stupidest people I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

free2speak 14

I have pap smears every year as a part of my yearly health checkup and I have never been to a gynecologist. My family doctor does them. in fact, I asked him my very first pap smear if he was going to send me to gyno and he specifically said that there is no reason for it unless the pap smear showed abnormalities. So I suppose people who go to gynos have something wrong with their vajayjays or an STI. Plus, I have worked with a pathologist before and only thing we get from the "Women's Hospital" is pap smears, ballon size uteruses, ovaries with cysts, and "residue from menses" from over concerned women. I can't imagine dealing with female reproductive system all day which is why I am going into family practice. I'd rather do "overall" than be restricted to one speciality.

JTHolloway200 0

I almost puked when I read 104

bizarre_ftw 21

Is it? Is it Really? Sir I implore you to look up "blue waffle STD" then tell me if looking at that all day long truly sounds like fun to you? (and remember, think of a hot blond with an Amazing body comes in: you can't put your dick in her!)

bizarre_ftw 21

125 - same here, win ^_^, they really are a new breed of moron aren't they?

125 you don't have to have sex for there to be anything wrong. pap smears are important either way. they check for cervical cancer too. Get an education.

kaykay20 0

What is so great about a job where you have to see infected vaginas everyday? Honestly I'd think you'd be grossed out by them if you actually had that job.

You're pretty dumb. A gyno isn't only to be seen if you're sexually active or if something's wrong. And 17? Maybe you should act your age.

Not necessarily it depends how things work where you live. For me the doctor gives regular check ups that include the vagine but then if something is wrong the doctor will send the patient to a gynocologist.

and by 'act your age' you mean be sexually active? that's not something to encourage...

and by 'act your age' you mean be sexually active? that's not something to encourage...

Yes, very nice job, you get to examine really old and fat women too :).

The amount of ignorance here is astonishing. #1 Most women, once they start getting their periods, should see a gynecologist once a year and it should be your gynecologist, not your pervert pediatrician. #2 That leads to the second important point, do not need to have anything wrong with you to see a gynecologist. Nor do you have to be sexually active. Cancer does not age discriminate. #3 Very few gynecologists make 600k

Whether you go to an internist or a gynecologist, it's essential to have regular check-ups. 125 hasn't had much experience with that yet since there isn't any real need for it yet. Either way, gynecologists get the good and the bad; like blue waffle bad. Other than the salary, I would pass on that profession.

Brittaneyyy 0

#34 not true because you can't have sex with your patients unless their like ur gf I guess

#260 You should check a neurologist instead of a gynaecologist. Reading your comment makes me believe you suffer some brain damage. No offence.

crazychick1269 7

wow can I just say I've been so entertained just by readin all the comments above me:) thanks peoples!

RyanX92 0

Yeah but what all you fail to realize is that job prolly is horrific dealing with anywhere from the teenage diseased **** to the nast old lady

Talia_91 13

For some reason I pictured that and I'm horrified

no way. imagine having to check grandma's holes... that would be FML

59, 125, ur on my list of cool people now :P

MerrikBarbarian 9

in the USA maybe. in Canada your gp does regular exams and paps and you only see a gynocologist for problems... after a 6 month or more wait

zaleh 23
CRaynee 10

Unleass its smellin like fish, that shit is nassttaayy

Boygenius50 8

247 wins best comment on this entire thread

59 - to finish your sentences; "It just started oozing everywhere".

polkadot3155 6

you start going when your 18 or have sex.. whatever comes first. and not everyone who goes has an issue you are supposed to have a regular check up once a year.

PrestonG95 7

124, I'm seventeen, I'm perfectly healthy, I've never had sex, and I visit the gynecologist every year. The ignorance of your post is unbelievable. The majority of women who see the gyno are just getting a check-up, as every woman should. Whether you have sex or not is irrelevant. You could have a threat for cervical cancer, and you wouldn't even know. It's always good to think before you post.

emmanizzer 6

Wow I've really lerned a lot about my ****** my reading FML comments....

abasio 1

That would be a horrible job. Imagine you get to see vaginas all day, old ones diseased ones....oh it could turn a man gay.

ashant2010 0

No. In fact they are for far more than a bump, itch or whatever you may like to call it. You are suppose to have a yearly check up regardless to if you are sexually active or not. Ever heard of cervical cancer? 2 of my friends were diagnosed with pre-cervical cancer at 17. Age doesn't matter. And you don't have to have a problem to go, going is what keeps you from having a problem. So If you would like to stay healthy, then you best get your check ups.

Having that job is like a pizza delivery boy, you can smell it but you can't eat it..

not unless youre looking at old women ****** :/

RainbowHeadache 2

Not even just cervical cancer. They check for yeast infections, any growths on you or in you, STD screens (if you're sexually active), & other things. My doc said get one once you become sexually active or turn 18 whichever comes first unless you have a history of any problems. I'm sure the number of healthy women just getting check ups seriously outweigh the amount of women with problems going to the gyno.

No one said anything about 15's breast implant joke. So you're saying you'd love cutting women's chests open and stuffing things in there? It's not like you get an "evening with your masterpiece".

I swear, the next person to blow the cancer whistle Ima pimp slap

JokeMeister 0

seeing diseased and sick pussy? Really?!!

joa76 3

242--You should probably check your information again. No doctor has ever said that women should start seeing a gynecologist once they get their period. You realize that's like 10-13? Unless there is a serious issue, no 10 year old should have any reason to go to a gynecologist. The previous recommendation (in the US) was every year starting at 18 or when you become sexually active. The CURRENT recommendation, though many doctors still prefer the old one (but you can bet insurance companies don't) is starting at 21 or within 3 years of becoming sexually active, and the intervals are dependent on how often you've gone and perceived risk but basically every 1-3 years. So actually, if you're a teenager, there is no reason to go to a gynecologist unless you are sexually active or there is something wrong. This is not true of adult women, but for teens, yes. That's not to say they can't go anyway. I know of parents who make their daughters go when they turn 16 or whatever, "just in case." But they don't have to. Further, there is no "pervert pediatrician" option. People who go to their general practitioner for pap smears have, by definition, a general practitioner who is also a licensed OBGYN. Do you really think they let untrained, unlicensed people do that? Further, most pediatricians will stop seeing a patient once they are either an adult or sexually active which, as previously stated, are both prerequisites to a gynecological exam being necessary. They MAY be trained to do an exam if there is something wrong, like if a girl is 16 and hasn't gotten her period yet, or whatever. But again, if they do that type of exam, it is guaranteed that they are licensed to do so (or, you know, it's illegal). Not to mention that a general practitioner and a pediatrician are not the same thing, and I don't recall anyone mentioning a pediatrician. Kids can go to a general practitioner--anyone can. ONLY kids can go to a pediatrician.

I think I can safely say that even as a male, most of the human race avoid the doctor's office when we can. Sorry 105, you're SOL.

kingkaid 4

I'll just start off by saying, I don't have a ******. But reading these comments makes me think, "Thank ******* god, because it seems extremely confusing."

STP907 8

Go to google and type "blue waffle". Then click I'm feeling lucky. You'll see why exactly why you wouldn't want be a gynecologist.

Oniat 2

#242-- My own family doctor told me that women don't usually have to start regular check-ups until they're sexually active. Nowadays, that's most (honest) teenagers. You don't go to gynos unless you have or have had an issue with your clams. No reason to pay unnecessary money to a specialist for a yearly when your own doctor is more than capable than doing the same thing.

free2speak 14

465, I agree with all of what you said except two things. 1. A family practitioner does not have to have a OBGYN license to conduct pap smears. Thats something that every medical school student learns. Just a basic. For example, my family doctor can only take a pap smear and send it to a pathologist. If the pathologists finds any abnormal or cancerous cells, they send the person to the gynecologist. My family doctor can not conduct any further procedures. In fact, many gynos don't even accept patients unless they were sent to them by a doctor. 2. Insurance companies (there's always exceptions) do not set a age for a pap smear. I worked for an insurance company for a while and I do know that they recommend it only after a women reach 18 (or if there is a high risk in the fam) but leave it up to the discretion of the patient and the doctor if the patient is a minor. Even when I had my first one done, I was 16 and opted to get it done as a part of free yearly health checkup. the option was available to me much earlier but I just didn't feel the need to utilize it. Even at 18, I could have choosen not to but, I have continued them since I do not want to take a risk.

AWESOME3SOME 0
joa76 3

492--Oh. My general practitioner is also an OBGYN, and I know it's fairly common to be both, so I assumed that was why. Good to know, though, I guess. As far as the age thing goes, my guess is most insurance companies probably do have an age minimum but will waive it if the doctor deems the procedure necessary, so it doesn't really mean anything. They tend to do things like that, but it varies on whether all it takes is having the procedure done or an actual statement from the doctor (or jumping through fiery hoops, if they really feel like it).

drewfus2 6

Never slander a doctor, no matter the specialization.

why because she is ******* gross and he was so repulsed that he felt the need to tell her! she should not **** everything that says yo imma love you so good girl. im talking of course about black men who listen to hip hop music and **** everything they can.they can have the hottest girlfriend in the world and they will still **** the gross crack head than go back and **** the hot girl ruining her for life! yes im racist because i live around brown people and they all act like animals.

I go to a gynecologist and I don't have anything wrong with my ******. I'd much rather see a doctor who has been to school specifically for what needs to be seen. I have a yearly checkup and a pap, and I go to get my BCP refilled. I was seeing a regular doctor for about two years for a pap. For two years they never found out that I had endometriosis. Then I went to the gynecologist, and the first pap they did, they found it. I'm not saying that a regular doctor isn't skilled, but they only cover the basics. It's better to see an endocrinologist for my diabetes instead of a regular doctor as well, because that's what they specialize in. Any way, nothing's wrong with my ******.

Glitterhinoceros 14
TheBeastiest 6

Your lack of apostrophes isn't very attractive.

If it tastes like chicken, keep on licken'. if it tastes like trout, get the **** out.

Ugh. Again, that comment made me loose my midnight snack desire. For the love of Christ, stop putting these at the top of FML posts...

kaykay20 0

Actually is bad to douce cause it rinses away the good bacteria/yeast in the body. The ****** should be able to clean itself out just fine. Besides dousing to much would lead her prone to a infection. Best to just shower regularly and rinse away any excess soap with a cup or detachable shower head.

It looks different she didn't say smells bad or dirty. And he still had sex with it. So it must've not been that bad

Weetart 8

Do you have a GROSS looking va-jay-jay? Cuz you seem to know a lot about it.

Valle79 5

Wooooow! It's a double rainbow waffle!

Blue waffle is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Lol

krazy_glu3 0

I've never googled blue waffle. I've always seen people saying to never google it........ I think im actually going to google it right now.

KiddNYC1O 20

Hey, no fair. Number 29 said "blue waffle" too and his counts because it's all the way up there under #1, yours isn't. /sarcasm

At 215- nooooo!!!! Stop you know not what you have done!!!

oops_im_fucked 8

NOOOOOOO.... it's too late... They'll never look at a waffle, ******, or a kitten the same ever again...

skylerXx 6

PROMISE me you will NEVER EVER look that up. PLEASE!

Yes u have to ! U will never look at pussy & waffles the same again lol

teamholcombe 0

I think 215 must have googled it and died.

sheenamaedc09 0
iAintEvenMad 0

Thank you for that disturbing/disgusting image.

probably looked like someone threw a hand grenade into a deli

kshafer08 7

It looks like a 30 year old catchers mitt doesn't it......

reebokkid123 14

Well wtf does it look like..?

Free_Candy 0

I bet it looks like an Arby's sandwich.

KiddNYC1O 20

LOL. Damn. I had pussy last week, I mean Arby's!

What Could be so nasty about it i mean unless its a toothed ****** with green fungy then thats a different story

Lucie_love 4

So what exactly is an attractive ******?

IndiRae 9

No shit. Vaginas are pretty ******* freaky.

nixter5 18

HAHA I love how girls are saying this xD

A ****** can be just as ugly as a ball sack.

Mokiikom_fml 8

@#126: I agree. There's no way he could have said that without realizing what he's saying and how she'll feel, especially with him being a gynecologist. You don't just say that and not expect the person to be hurt. He must be one of those jerks who gets a power trip out of humiliating other people and hurting them. (The profession of doctor is one that has been proven by psych research to attract people who particularly enjoy a position of power. That doesn't mean that all doctors are power-hungry jerks, but there are some big ones among them...) I can't believe she still considers him her boyfriend. Hopefully she'll dump the SOB soon.

free2speak 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Matias_Says_FML 4

#137 - Thank you so much for sharing.

I can only speak personally, but I find some absolutely gorgeous, and some not so. Just like everything else.

Overall vaginas are ugly! No matter how you twist and turn it it's still an ugly thing lol

Bullshit ball sacks aren't ugly. What's attractive about hairy saggy skin that is hanging by an asshole?

oops_im_fucked 8
waileybeem1994 1

Ballsacks are kinda ugly but so are vaginas I mean when will you come across an attractive vag or ball sack? Or penis?

lilcatisawesome 7

You have problems for even posting that into the public what goes on the Internet stays forever

joa76 3

Uh, you mean other than the regularly scheduled appointments they all have to do just to make sure everything's okay? Or are you one of those people who doesn't believe in check-ups?