By idontevenlikehamsters - 08/04/2013 00:00 - United States - Manassas

Today, I found out my creepy, obsessive neighbor got a pet hamster and named it after me. He has been telling all sorts of stories about his hamster using my name, and he just told me in detail how it died of heart attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 978
You deserved it 2 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the hamster died of a heart attack...not like your neighbor carried out various weird experiments on the hamster, leading to its agonizing death. Right?

Comments

Aww, poor hamster. :< As for you, change your name and move to Mexico. o_e

Just take a few deep breaths, smile, back away slowly, and move the **** out of your neighborhood.

In reference to your username OP, whats so bad about hamsters?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Some people just don't like them. They smell really bad, they're prone to biting, and most aren't too awfully friendly. And before anyone says anything about my profile picture, rats are about as clean as cats. So they don't stink like other small animals unless the cage isn't cleaned.

My hamster doesn't do anything. He sleeps, eats, and poops.

F your neighbor's hamster's life. Little guy shoulda hit the wheel a little more often.

Run while you still can. He's coming for you next.

Rahii_nami 10

oh uh.... nice nice .... :/

ThePsyche 9

Purchase a creepy voodoo doll of your neighbor and hang it above your doorstep as a wind chime to exact your revenge.

perdix 29

Heart attack, schmart attack! The hamster exploded because your neighbor failed to wrap it in duct tape before he made love to your namesake.

Ali_Br_fml 33

I thought the story was going in another direction... There were so many opportunities this guy could have had to tell embarrassing stories about his hamster...(you) e.g. He was telling everyone how last night his hamster, (using your name of course) was eating food of his body and slept with him. (Basically saying everything the hamster did in a dirty way to make it seem like it was you doing it to him... assuming you're a girl) or If you're a guy, (to a girl you find attractive) that he caught his hamster (you) eating your own feces, and nearly threw him (you) out of his house. Poor hamster, but at least it didn't live long enough to suffer too much, or screw up your name...too much...

"Joseph always had fun running in his wheel. Joseph loved when I feed him. Joseph loved being in his cage. Joseph was the best in the world. Joseph stopped running a lot in the wheel. Joseph died of a heart attack. I had to bury Joseph in the backyard so the cops wouldn't think I might have "gave" Joseph the heart attack." "You hid the body of a hamster so cops wouldn't find it?" "Hamster?"