By ilovemybrother - 28/10/2009 00:29 - United States

Today, I got on my computer and saw my little brother had left his myspace page up with a message between him and his friend. They were talking about a plan to basically humiliate me in any way possible. It was called "Operation: Fat Cow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 042
You deserved it 4 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's mature. But at least you know now, and you can take preemptive strikes.

AndelleRae 9

No one deserves to be humiliated or treated like shit. Who cares what the OP looks like? She found out her little brother is a douche bag who spends his free time devising plans to humiliate her. That would suck for anyone. Younger siblings can be major assholes, so I'm fairly certain that her little brother isn't pulling this stuff because she's fat.

Comments

That's mature. But at least you know now, and you can take preemptive strikes.

left his myspace page up..... I know where you could start the pre-emptive strike

da_page09 0

it seems that they were successful

greenltrn2003 0
PlasmaWafflez 0

Don't take it seriously, lil bro's are always like that

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
RR05 0

couldn't agree more. if someone is refering to you as a fat cow, it's probably because you are overweight and a bitch. so YDI

fakkumairaifu 14

If he left it up on your computer, he either isn't actually doing anything and wanted you to think he did, or he's a complete tool. Either way, I hope you took advantage of having his MySpace and got him back.

Maybe leaving it up is a way of bragging. Or maybe he didn't expect her to confuse a computer screen with a snack and move so close...

Lol at #7 harsh dude. Should've just changed his myspace orientation to men, that coulda been funny.

#8 is right you had a golden chance to get him first before he got you and you blew it .

I agree, I would have posted a blog about my (his) dream about his friend that he was talking to. Get both at the same time. Say that after the dream I couldn't help but call up this friend and we talked until the sun came up and we made a vow to love each other for the end of time. I'm the happiest boy alive.

But now that you've read the plans, you can prepare countermeasures so that it's your brother who gets humiliated! Muahahahahahaha!

LemonadePink 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mrdecay 3