By Anonymous - 13/12/2009 05:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I let my boyfriend finger me for the first time. Today, I also learned, after fifteen very, very long minutes of it, how to fake an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 601
You deserved it 6 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should guide him rather than faking an ****** which is lame. It would be the best option for both of you.

if it's his first time too, give him a break!

Comments

Through no fault of the man's some women have trouble reaching ****** in certain ways. I know of a woman who was molested as a child and can now only reach an ****** when she is on top! Its not real fair for her hubby but its just the way things go. Dont Fake, your partner then thinks he's done a good job and will probably want to do it again and again and again.... Its just better to tell the truth and say 'how about I help'

Uhhh fifteen minutes......was he prodding you?

Lexie_V 0

hah shouldn't the girl be on top all the time? Remember: Having sex is like doing fractions, it's improper for the larger one to be on top. - Bo Burnam

YDI for faking - how are men supposed to know what we like if a) we don't guide them and b) FAKE? wtf?

why do girls think they have to fake? most men don't care if u finish or not.

amerrah 4
hellokittywhore 0

wow that is a long time. yeah I learned how to fake it the first time I had sex, veryyy easy!!! since then ive had to fake it a few times but It works every time :D but it's better not to fake it, just tell him what he's doing wrong and he'll fix it. otherwise he'll think you like it andd continue doing it wrong.

84 is sexy... oh, and op, I don't get y u can't get an ****** from fingering. it's so good. although, I've heard guys kinda suck at it.

the next thing you should learn is not to fake it

isminei 6

87- maybe he was new to it too? FYL op, that sucks.

#87 thts cus most guys just stick their Fingers in and think its perfect they don't do any teasing or go slow if u go slow my GF said it's better

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

if it's his first time too, give him a break!

His first time fingering her, not fingering

Maybe you should guide him rather than faking an ****** which is lame. It would be the best option for both of you.

Do you not think that OP sounds quite young? As in thats the kind of way you would word it when you were a teenager and therefore if she hasn't explored herself then she's not going to know exactly what she likes anyway. Plus i agree sometimes you have to fake it just to get them to stop! Then you work on it next time.

Why not be honest with one another? You never HAVE to fake it.

jchansfan 0

lmao I love how you say you "Let him" as if he was the only one wanting to do it. Isn't that the same as a guy saying they "LET" a girl give them a handjob or something? lmao

No- obviously the boy was pressuring her, and didn't even know what he was doing.

jchansfan 0

Obviously? You were there? :P Why would he pressure her to let him finger her? Like really? o_O'

uu_fml 0

cuz once you do one thing he'll ask for something else. duh

i got pressured to be fingered, so yes, it does happen

dumdeedum 0

for some reason guys like to finger girls but some girls, such as myself, don't enjoy it, but will go along with it to make their boyfriends happy

izzy21_fml 0
onealmxwilson 18

What is this? A finger rape support group?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Really? I guess I just took the easy way out by taking responsibility for my own pleasure and informing my boyfriend what feels good and what doesn't. To think, I could be faking my orgasms instead of having real ones like a sucker...

dudeitsdanny 9

#29 is a real woman. Don't boost our egos, if we're trying, we WANT to pleasure you. I don't think I've ever had a girl fake an ******. Why? Because the first girl I ever did anything with wasn't an idiot who just faked it.

lmao, oh dear. Give him this step by step guide for next time.. 1. Rub your clit

waterynuggets 0

Maybe you should tell him what to do instead of bitching about it on the internet. He could get some tips from someone else, sure, but no one can tell him what you like but you.

XaosZaleski 0

@8 Wow. So, since he didn't know what he was doing, it was his fault? Maybe the girl wanted it, and the guy went along with it to make her happy. Goddamn, people need to take another look at the coin before making judgements.

austinnicole 3

Calm down , she's just talking about sex . There is no reason to get hostile .