By yogapants - 24/09/2010 20:21 - Switzerland

Today, I let out the most horrific, loudest, and most vile smelling fart I have ever had in my life while in the middle of yoga class. Out of embarrassment, I tried to lessen the tension in the silent room by giggling, but no one saw the funny side. I was given looks of horror, and avoided by everyone else for the rest of the class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 247
You deserved it 14 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that would be embarrassing but the other people need ti grow up. it is only a fart. everyone passes gas.

Joseph_Stalin 0

A few Russian scientists would like to speak to you. We are currently making improved gas bombs and we feel you can really help us!

Comments

Joseph_Stalin 0

A few Russian scientists would like to speak to you. We are currently making improved gas bombs and we feel you can really help us!

Nowel 0

I thought girls didn't fart. just kidding but sucks to be you. I don't people are going to be close to you during yoga from now on.

missdezzybabee 0

fail for trying to cover that fart.

chuck_yams 0

I can taste it...on my tongue...onions...onions and...ketchup?

LOL I laughed soo hard when I saw the first sentence and if I was in your class I probably wouldve burst laughing my ass off so hard that I would shit my self, i'm just sayin

next time go to a private room. YDI fir making people bask in your vile odor. .

yoga IS supposed to relieve stress, right :)

There was a King of the Hill episode where Hank had to take a yoga class, (I forget why) and there was something called the "wind-releasing position". Immediately after he asked why it was called that, everyone started farting. This fml reminded me of that... Johnny Depp did the voice of the yoga teacher, who was really creepy and gross.

MissGrinch 4

-searches for this episode immediately-

dejwilley 0

it was because he hurt his back at work lifting two propane tanks at once. I love that episode!!!

That's exactly what I thought of! This is getting creepy. Wait, are you *actually* in my pocket?

Just for your information, chicks farting is not funny. It's a double standard, because guy farts are funny, but that's just the rules by which society operates. I don't make them, I just observe and learn. On the "socially unacceptable behavior scale", chicks that fart loudly rank just below mothers that drown their own small children. Now you know. So fix yourself.

#30 Link to "socially unacceptable behavior scale" or it didn't happen.

AudaciouslyInsan 0

36! Stop being lazy, find your own link to the "socially unacceptable scale".

Sonfang 19

There is nothing wrong with a girl that farts, just the same as there's nothing wrong with a guy that bakes and cleans. Have a good weekend!

Socially Unacceptable Behavior Scale: Best: Walking around topless Middle: Mother drowning baby Least Acceptable: Woman farting There is your scale

It's settled then... that is the official scale.