By Anonymous - 05/01/2012 05:17 - United States

Today, I'm so insecure that I was still slightly flattered when the demented old man at the nursing home where I work hit on me, because at least somebody finds me attractive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 139
You deserved it 3 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

I'm sure you're attractive OP. You'll find someone who loves you deeply and won't need to be satisfied with compliments from demented old men. Just be more confident!!

ikickgingers 15

He probably hits on his jello too... Mmm jello.

Comments

That sucks. If it makes you feel any better I'm insecure too. /:

I think everyone is insecure about SOMETHING about yourself. If you're totally insecurity free when it comes to yourself, I say you're either lying to yourself, or good for you and I'm jealous of you.

smileeee_fml 0

It's a nursing place... most of the people there are probably old & married. Why would you want to be found 'attractive' by people there? Unless you're a person close to their age and who's single to mingle.

aruam365 24

27- Actually most people in nursing homes are widows/widowers. That's the point though, she's so desperate for someone to find her attractive that she is "slightly flattered" when the old man hits on her.

Did the deleted old man have a mustach?

When you start liking yourself again, others will then like you:)

AlaskanEskimo34 0

I love myself, but I'm don't go moaning my own name during sex. (Refer back to a previous FML for clarification)

I ha self esteem issues before too. But I got confident in who I was and learned that the only way to be happy, is to let yourself be happy. It's actually quite simple when you get down to it.

TonyIsMyDog 2

He's not deleted yet just old. He won't be deleted till he's dead...in case you didn't get it.

I think you look good in your pic tbh :)

Buttsexpirate 9

I'm sure you're attractive OP. You'll find someone who loves you deeply and won't need to be satisfied with compliments from demented old men. Just be more confident!!

ZDK5498 6

OP, you will find a great man that treats you right one day! stay beautiful my friend!

ikickgingers 15

He probably hits on his jello too... Mmm jello.

GoW_Chick 14

Too bad he won't remember you tomorrow

So she'll get hit on again, possibly....its Nice with a little constant boost...something to look forward to

Someone sounds Forever Alone... Actually two people do.

brianfantana32 10

I always hate it when someone on the Internet makes fun of someone for being "forever alone" when they're the ones criticizing over the Internet, which is grounds for "forever alone

Was I criticizing? Technically if I too am forever alone according to your logic, then I'd be sympathizing.

Well, I'm guessing you're the or that's forever alone, just sayin.

SamanthaLovesJB 0
SecretMe00 5

He's old enough and ill enough to be in a nursing home.. That's too old!

ThecomingofTan 9

He probably hit on you because you resemble his deceased wife.

old guys need attention too, they're still like every other male at heart ;)