By journey_Jeanne - 08/12/2011 02:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend I was ovulating. He said he didn't want to have sex because he was afraid of getting eggs on his penis. He then compared it to having sex with a fish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 025
You deserved it 5 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

make some dinner with fish eggs and say "damn got my eggs in the food AGAIN"

Haha weird boyfriend...obviously doesn't know a ton about female anatomy...

Comments

p2theORTER 0

Ovulation is the complete opposite of a woman being on her period... You're just as dumb as OPs boyfriend. You both should take a sex Ed class together.

Sorry OP, my previous response was to someone who made the comment about making your bf eat "blood wings"... :(

I don't know whether to laugh or weep for humanity

Oh goodness. The implications of OP's boyfriends statement...just wow. His perception of female ovulation sounds like it came straight out of a horror movie, or some really messed up nature documentary. The fact that he thinks girls have multiple eggs in their system at one time just makes it worse. I hope he's not planning on having children any time soon, the poor guy. He would be in for such a nasty surprise.

born_hustla 26

I can't believe he made it that far in life...being so ignorant.

xMissxMurderx 1

you need to dump this idiot.

RedPillSucks 31

how often has he had sex with a fish that he can make this comparison? Seriously, that's the lamest excuse for not wanting to get someone pregnant I've ever heard. Gotta write that one on my list of lameness.

Ever see that episode of The Simpsons where one of Marge's sisters (I forget which) goes out with Troy McClure? If you have, you'll get why I bring this up, and if you haven't, you'll just be understandably confused.

........ Either dump him or give him a science lesson.