By BirthdayGirl - 24/07/2009 18:13 - United States

Today, I turned 18. I thought it was bad enough that I had to pick up my own ice cream cake from the store, but then when I got home, my family discovered no more room in the freezer. They decided to eat it so it wouldn't melt. Without me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 478
You deserved it 3 341

Sirquo tells us more.

Alright, I'm the OP, and I left because I had a migraine and wanted to go lay down. I brought the cake inside and plopped it on the counter, since my parents said they would put it away. I did NOT have a party, and alright, my life sucks because I wanted an ice cream cake. I have no life, I have no friends, make you guys happy?

Top comments

How could they eat it without you if you brought it home?

Thumb me up if you want iBimmer's trolling comments over and his account suspended! Seriously, even tough this is like my 10th comment on FML, it's not the first time I've seen him, and he's always clicking YDI for the dumbest reasons! (In this case "a small freezer") OP: Wow, and did you tell them to leave a piece for you? Why didn't you tell them to give you a bite? It's YOUR cake, not theirs!

Comments

g33ktr0n 0

That sucks. Sorry your birthday sucked. Happy Birthday.

How can they eat it without you when you brought it home?

tpag3r 0

what? i dont get it you had to pick up your own cake and bring it home... if there was no room in the freezer wouldnt u have ate it right there with your family personally i think this fml is just stupid

So you don't have containers at your house to put a piece away for you? Plus if you picked it up where were you when it was noticed that it could not fit in the freezer? Did you just drop it off and leave?

We need a filter to click on if we do not want to read someone's comment in all the post.

taylorj 0

My parents made me go buy my own birthday cake this year too. And nobody remembered it was my birthday. Well, happy birthday

yappyJAP 0

I'm sorry you have such a sucky family but I hope you have good friends to celebrate with!

hendetta 0

This sucks, but where were you? If you picked it up and bought it, where did you go that allowed them to eat your cake?

I'm sorry, but your life sucks because you celebrated your 18th with an ice cream cake. I haven't had one of those since I was five.