By CarrieRedburn - 27/07/2011 08:09 - United States

Today, I was walking my dog, and a whole bunch of teenagers were driving around my neighborhood throwing water balloons at people. They followed me for 3 blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 517
You deserved it 2 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sxe_beast 11

We already have been screwed. Our past generations have completely ****** everything up for us. Our economy is broken. Everywhere is still war stricken. Our government is corrupt (In America its an every day all out war between Democrats and Republicans). The list goes on. So yeah, screw us! Screw the people who have been left with this broken world and who will be responsible for putting it back together (if possible).

What? Are you saying they repeatedly threw balloons at you or just followed you?

Comments

What? Are you saying they repeatedly threw balloons at you or just followed you?

jillianmathers12 13

Thats what I was thinking but you could still call the police for stalking!

strainer04 8

o wow. teenagers these days!! :) in my day they wouldn't have been filled with just water!

OWNZ 0

I bet OP is definitely regretting wearing that Target shirt...

nixter5 18

Get their plate tag number and call the cops on their ass!

sxe_beast 11

We already have been screwed. Our past generations have completely ****** everything up for us. Our economy is broken. Everywhere is still war stricken. Our government is corrupt (In America its an every day all out war between Democrats and Republicans). The list goes on. So yeah, screw us! Screw the people who have been left with this broken world and who will be responsible for putting it back together (if possible).

@sxe_beast Every generation thinks that they have it the worst. Older generations complain about how easy younger generations have compared to when they were kids. Younger generations complain how much tougher they have it. In the future your kids (or if you have none your friends/family member's kids) will complain about how much harder things are for them then they were for you. It's an endless cycle. Don't think your generation is getting any more screwed then any other generation because the reality is the world just sucks and people need to just make the best of the hand they are dealt.

sxe_beast 11

I understand that and kind of agree with it... to an extent. It just irks me when people rag on our generation saying that we're the worst thing that has ever happened to this planet when in fact we're the ones who is going to fix this world. :)

broomhildo 19

Don't forget how social security will run out before we even retire. I'm throwing that into a different category than economy sucks.

sxe_beast 11

^I was including that in shitty politics/government.

"when in fact we're the ones who is going to fix this world. :)" No, no you won't be. Once again you are saying the exact same thing every generation before your generation has said. Every generation feels they have it the worst, every generation feels that theirs will be the generation that saves the world, and every generation is wrong. For every one thing that each generation "fixes" there is something else that they screw up. I guarantee that when/if you have children they too will one day be spouting the sentiment that they are going to be the ones who will "fix this world" because of something your generation does that screws it up. The world is what it is and it will never be "fixed" it will just be screwed up in slightly different ways than it was before. I'm not saying settle and don't try, I'm just saying don't ever believe that things will ever be ideal.

Hey some teenagers aren't that bad I would never do that personally

you were bullied in highschool. weren't you? haha.

jillianmathers12 13

I would have called the cops for stalking! And if they were throwing water balloons I would have call the cops for that too!

Call the cops? Or at least pull your phone out and look like you're calling the cops...

Epsilonyx 15

It's just water - were you wearing a white Tee shirt with no bra? Maybe you looked really good with a wet tee shirt and that's why they followed you!

And what your dog did when you were getting poooooownd by ballons? ROLF'ed till he died?