By 06SuFi - 07/03/2009 00:43 - United States

Today, I went to the ER for severe pain in my abdominal area. The doctor comes in after looking at the CT scan and says, "Well it's not your appendix." Thinking I'm in the clear I say, "That's Awesome", the doctor then responded with "It's probably your testicles." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 602
You deserved it 2 789

06SuFi tells us more.

06SuFi 0

They told me it was just Testicular Inflammation, I have to take some medicine to see if it gets better. The worst part was when she stuck the q-tip down the tip of my dick, its not a pleasant feeling.

Top comments

Zeek63 0

I enjoy when the OP comments in the comments

Oh lord that sounds bad. Get a second opinion.

Comments

well at least you will save money on condoms...

meddude 0

to all the other posters: just because it could be a problem with his testicles doesn't mean he's having them removed. get a clue. to the OP: man that sucks. feel better. did it turn out to be a muscle strain or hernia or something? also, #2 is right, get a second opinion. although it's possible that the problem is in the testicles (it's called referred pain, where the pain is in a different place than the injury), there is a large amount of other things that could be there (even that the CT wouldn't have seen).

in your... abdominal area?! well... er... okay... i hope they figure out it's something else... like a muscle problem?

Oh my God... what the ******* hell your testicles was doing in your abdominal area??? Sorry!!! I hope you get better too!!!

testicular torsion. i had the same problem. the pain is so extreme it was in my abdominal area, not my testicles. when i told the er dr. that my testicular were numb he started to yell at me. i was a 13 or 14 yo kid, that had been throwing up bile for 3 hours... i ended up fine, all of me, lefty was rotated 360 deg, righty 720. ow, ill never forget that day.

DiscoInfiltrator 0

sorry brother hope you get to keep the little 06SuFi's and feel better soon man

whatthefuckguys 0

I'm sorry that you've got inflammation. But I lol'd so hard. Hope it clears up soon, buddy.

tbeaun 0