By Anonymous - 08/12/2016 09:35

Today, it's been so long since my fiancé and I have had sex I now apparently have dreams about all-night unprotected screwing marathons with George Bush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 284
You deserved it 1 440

Same thing different taste

Comments

Hopefully the only bush he has is the one in his last name

out of all the people to have sex dreams about.. why George Bush??

Because he's so good he can **** an entire country.

I dreamt the same thing once, except with David Cameron :(.

Thanks for your response. "Except" is a word.

It shouldn't matter, they both ****** the country without Vaseline to go with those ankle straps.

I was going to ask the same thing, then realised there are no winners here. Dubya or his dad

That's the joke, guys. #4 is asking for clarity regarding some irrelevant detail as though it's the most important part of the story.

I can't believe no one has brought this up, but the older one was George H. W. Bush and the second was George W. Bush. Since the names are not identical, there's no need for Sr. and Jr.

I too, dream of George Bush penetrating me. His gray hair glistening in the light as he buries his seed deep in me....

The one who brought his Weapon of Ass Destruction or the one who wants to Read Your Lips?

The one stopping OB/GYNs from professing their love..

Or the one who used his Willie to destroy your Dukakis?

Senior or Junior!? Both sound equally horrific.

your fiancé doesn't happen to be a random man named George Bush right?

Perhaps you should rethink this engagement...?