By dahs - 03/04/2011 11:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend pulled on my pubes and made 'engine starting' noises. This was his attempt at foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 591
You deserved it 15 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SuperWasian 0

Love how most people on here are disgusted with pubic hair. Not everyone likes to shave everything off. And jeez, it's natural. Calm down. And guys need to stop expecting every girl to shave everything. Keep watching your **** if you wanna see completely hairless girls.

Comments

shave or wax that shit, girl! he wasn't making engine sounds, he was just struggling to try and get his hands untangled from your nappy pubes. come on, bitch it isn't the 80's. trim your bush.

JustinThunder 8

Couldn't have said it better myself.

LMFAO. You win the I'mma tell yo ass the truth award. #Funnythat

jared134 0

your lucky he's still with your Nast ass

lol not being stereotypical or anything but she is from the united kingdom lol

QwertyMcNugget 0

She's European. They don't shave there, really.

oh we shave allright!! >_o pubes... eww

lol I know that. I was being sarcastic....making fun of my own society :)

rebekahah 7

86... but you know you laughed!

He was just trying to get you started op

chammi 0

actually 55, europeans do shave. a small percentage dont. you think eceryone in the US shaves? wrong.

xojessayox 4

soon lochness monsters will be guarding your pussy if you let your jungle pubes get too long. warn your bf whenever you open your legs. he might lose a body part.

OhSoBueno 0

Yes Qwerty, because there are 2 countries in the world. America and Europe. FYI stereotypically it's the French that don't shave. The French come from France if you didn't know btw, but I wouldn't expect you to because that's outside of the US. I also think everyone saying 'eww gross' are the same kind of people that find foreskins gross. What is wrong with you people, finding normal things 'gross'?

foreskins are dirty. pubes longer then 20mm are dirty. it's not hygienic. 'nuff said.

i know this N. Am. girl whose hair is lnoger than my beard… i doubt she shaves cause she could make a design

crew279 0

you do realize that only about 20% of women are completely bare... right? it's a natural thing. pubic hair on guys is gross to, but we deal. it's natural and how we were made to look... don't get wrapped up in what hair society says you should have of not.

188, do you relies that 90% of statistics ate made up on the spot...including this

Wow foreskins are gross? okay... are u guys retarded? pull the foreskin back and with your clothes on (pants) and try walking without your dick hurtin! oh yes... and you can yelp of pain either!

Foreskin isn't a problem if it's kept clean. A lot of males in Australia aren't circumcised. Just gotta deal with it. But seriously, WHAT KIND OF A WOMAN WOULD KEEP HER PUBES

well raesin stereotypical for the U.S. is Europe all in one. not just British...I directed it towards them bc she is from UK. not France. Not everyone in U.S. shaves... just like most countries think Americans are fat or like most Americans think all British people have nasty teeth. I was making fun of society for judging,and not truly knowing..called sarcasm

foreskin is natural and holds hundreds of nerves...but is still slightly less appealing...people say gross bc we were planted with ideas since birth. the vast majority of U.S. is circumcised bc our medicine says to do it. Although it is becoming more accepted. Pubes though are def. not hygienic. just trim at least

Come on guys maybe she is too young to shave

then why would she have a boyfriend that's pulling near her pussy ?

bucketsofglitter 0

ur picture puts the situation to shame (: lool

maybe it wasn't a engine starting noise he was making but instead trying to mimic the sound of a electric razor!!

23- did you SERIOUSLY just put a hashtag on FML???? OMG twitter addicted...

kapyster 0
kapyster 0

I think it's very likely that it's a guy.

MuffyStJacques 0

How did this conversation go from pubes to foreskin? IMHO, guys who are uncut feel ten times better. Pubes on the other hand, they are just bothersome and in the way of fun time.

204, the vast majority is circumcised? Where in the heck did you get that? That's more of a rarity. I only know that people will do it because of their specific faith, or because they have to for some medical problem they've developed. At least that what I've noticed here in the West. And I don't really know where people started on the pubes and foreskins are gross thing. Do that many people really shave their pubes? That's gross. Think of all the itchy stubble and the terrible ingrown hairs. Ew. But really, doesn't anyone else find shaving what's naturally there odd? I don't argue against shaving legs or face, or thinning things out if you have a lot, but I find is thoroughly disgusting when women, and even more so with men, shave their arms. To me, it's gross, unnatural, fake, and plastic-looking. They seem like dolls. I could just break their little bones one by one. Maybe if I hear them scream enough I'll think they're real. Hm... I think I need some sleep.

The not nasty ones of us Europeans do shave, m'dear.

LOL. So you're French then? No, no problem with foreskin. But pubes should at least be trimmed. If he can pull on them, they are too ******* long.

this fml reminded me of a YouTube video, look up map of Tasmania official video..

why does everyone think that pubes are unhygienic? the hair is there to stop gross things from going in your ******. it's not nasty it's natural. I have nothing against trimming it but without pubes you kinda look like a prepubescent girl.

TabzTheLoserKidd 4

bahah you should ALWAYS shave before sex and even if you're not about to... shave. it's GROSS!

296 - No, it's not. How many times do people need to say this before it sinks in?!

**** shave that thy is sooooo gross keep it clean in skinny jeans!!!

shave!!!! keep it clean and in ur jeans. but I guess it's all rite if ur a monkey or a hobo :)

SNL 2

Some people have to shave for swim team Don't judge before you know

thank you!!! lol at least somebody has sense around here :)

European girls do shave, I lived there for three years... grow up and be a little bit more mature this isn't the movies... there are girls everywhere that don't shave... in Europe, Asia, Africa, and even in America. there are females all over the world that decide not to shave it could even be your neighbor or your best friend.....

You go girl!! show this girl how to treat a man lol

i just read all the comments haha her boyfriend seems to like her with hair!

icanhazblivions 1

188, thank god I agree with you. reading these, I was starting to think there wasnt a non-shallow person on the planet who isn't obsessed with what everyone else thinks...

no there should be no pubes. there discusting. you should listen to what the MEN say because you will be sleeping with them. unless your lesbo then do whatever you ******* want. foreskin on boys does make sex feel better, BUT they can't last nearly as long. so ladies, no ****** for you. end of story on this nonsence conversation

oh btw day try to "spell check" me because I honestly don't give a ****. you are no importance to me

thank you. I like it nice and slick.

I don't have foreskin and I walk around all day with no pain or irritation. it's called move it it the left or right and let it hang.

when u get older ur body will grow hair on your legs ur armpits and even down there some people shave it off but I let mine grow because I'm an animal.

matvx 5

Have u ever tried going down on a girl that doesnt shave? People are saying eew gross cause it is gross.

Um, **** off you superficial twat? There is no problem with keeping your pubic hair... It's a personal thing. Some people actually don't like bald fannies. *le gasp*

Are you retarded? It's called circumcision, and being circumcised also helps you last longer in bed because your penis isn't as sensitive.

nlm92 15
rebekahah 7

there need to be more guys like him in the world. ;)

I thought all guys already did that! **** I guess I lied to that girl then...

ChristinaaYoo 4

19 shut the **** up. he was being sarcastic. go finish shaving your back, dirty hobo.

rebekahah 7

41- nice. ;) 5- something that you should ask your parents about. :/

it has nothing to done with being European....my whole family is French, and all the women shave...espèce de bâtard!

41- you know you don't have to be a bitch about right? you know just a heads up! :)

Be nice people.. It's American and it likes cookies!

AWESOME3SOME 0

97- You know this is FML and if her comment was so "brutal" it would be moderated. Quit being a whiny bitch and go have a AWESOME threesome.

gymnasts14 0

children like this should get modded.

anybody who ***** with ms bunny from now on is going to get pissed on by me.

wiggs5 0

she's a bitch cause she looks like ke$ha :)

realy?... I'm 14 and I know what foreplay is... SEXUAL RELATIONS FAIL

Dude123456789 2

wow that really sucks. u should shave, though. but heres videos about a funny panda! www.youtube.com/SuLinThePanda

it's basically wat people do before sex to increase sexual stimulation

It's not necessarily sarcasm, MissBunny. No reason to call someone a bitch for that.

OceanBreathesSal 5

88 you don't have to go off on them like that. it was a really rude way to handle it and I personally think you could have done it in a different way of than "GTFO".

OceanBreathesSal 5

Yea you have to be gental with it. Go **** yourself asshole. There much nicer than GTFO

... Why is everyone's apparent solution to every predicament with relationships is, "Dump their ass!" That's cool I guess.

BIGbadBRIZZLE 0

I drop my girls the moment they start growing pubes. I'm not datin no old ladye

skyeyez9 24

So you prefer 9yr old girls then?

umm girls actually start growing pubes around like 10 or 11...it doesnt mean they're old...unless u were joking?

this is relevent to my interests....

RunnerDudeTyler 0
Autoshot 9

Lol, I'm sure he was joking.. right? 0.o

that's nasty.. Pubescent are human nature an yes you should shave em but we start growing em when were like 10-11 so you want a child?

#105: you'll find out in the back of my minivan :D

and MissBunny. since you're past 13 we'll have to stop after the hug... But if you plan having kids let me now, I'll babysit! :awesome:

hi.. what's ur real name? you're really beautiful...

haha pedobear is soo creepy... but I lol'd......don't judge me

Angi95 3

I think not shaving is not the most attractive thing ever but that is really shallow.

jjestrada420 0

shave your pubes you gross person!

then you should go shave your balls. girls have enough to keep them busy when it comes to lookin good. you wanna add lookin like a 5 yr old child? you shave first : P haha

rebekahah 7
TheDrifter 23

I somewhat agree but I do get sick of picking them out of my teeth. At least trim op.

I always thought anyone who's into completely shaven, it's just because it reminds them of children, and they have pedophile tendencies. Same with school girl outfit fetishes.

Alicia17C 2

well this just shows he's comfortable with them. if she's insecure about him making jokes then that means she's insecure about having pubes and she should shave.

BugsBunny1 4

43 That's a great idea. I'm gonna go grab my gerbil and traffic cone... brb

dhwig 0

135 that's wrong.. I wax (no yucky ingrowns :) and it's because I feel cleaner there's nothing more gross then when u wear lacy underwear and pubes stick out! it's a preference. nothing to do with pedophilia!

266 - You realize you can still get ingrown hairs when you wax, right? Just because you're lucky enough not to doesn't mean it doesn't ever happen to anyone.

298 you just argue about anything Md everything don't ya

Leesh - Just when people are being idiots/make idiotic comments.

just because you have pines doesn't make you gross.

I'm pretty sure it's because she's not 5 yrs old.

heathersmorin 0

Because every human being has them!

Seriously, people? It's personal preference. Back the **** off. It's actually MORE hygienic to have pubic hair; it helps prevent bacteria from getting where it shouldn't be, like the urethra (Anyone have a UTI? Not fun). Just because it's not mainstream anymore, doesn't mean it is wrong or gross. Many cultures prefer 'the fur'. It's all depends on what the preferences are. I personally prefer waxing because I like how it feels, how it looks when I wear bathing suits or underwear, and because it doesn't chafe during sex, but that doesn't mean I'm right or wrong. It's just my PREFERENCE. Don't harass her because she doesn't go with the trend introduced by pornography in the early 90's. Yes, many people find that sexy, but many people don't.