By jauregz - 25/05/2017 00:00 - Australia - Lalor

Today, my neighbours had an extremely loud party, which began at midnight and didn't end until 6. I know this because I had a 15 minute sleep, seeing as I had to wake up at quarter past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 943
You deserved it 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eashy 16

This is why we have police, If it is that big of a disturbance, call the police, they will have them either end the party or quiet down. Or just buy noise cancellation headphones/go join the party.

You should've called the police on them for disturbing the peace.

Comments

Reminds me of the guy who lives above me. DJ Top Flat we've named him. Listens to decent music but that's not the point. Hope tonight is a lot quieter for you.

Eashy 16

This is why we have police, If it is that big of a disturbance, call the police, they will have them either end the party or quiet down. Or just buy noise cancellation headphones/go join the party.

You should have called the police! Maybe they'd let you sleep the night in a nice quiet jail cell. I mean, no one wants to ruin a great party!

chessu 21

You should've called the police on them for disturbing the peace.

species4872 19

It being down here the cops will probably arrive tonight.

Did you tell them to quiet down? If not, don't expect them to read your mind

mariri9206 32

It would be wise to know the noise ordinance laws in your area because they are definitely breaking them and can be fined. You should have called the cops.

jauregz 2

Hi! OP here. I did call the police, they didn't show up. I called them again, they'd obviously been having a busy night. Our neighbours are quite scary, they've had several fights break out on the front lawn. Not really people I want to approach in the dead of night.