By Anonymous - 06/10/2011 20:35 - United States

Today, my new coworker asked if I knew her daughter. I responded yes and asked how her pregnancy was going. She didn't know her daughter was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 786
You deserved it 6 843

Same thing different taste

Comments

jobsman99 0
Rico_Mal1116 0

16 and pregnant all over again.

Ahh well that sucks. But they were bound to find out eventually anyway. You just kind of sped up the process a bit. But still oops fyl!

Haha my class of like forty had two pregnant girls in it last year they both had their babies now though it would suck to get a chick pregnant in highschool

"My bad... Again... Hey fun fact: giving you bad news is kind of like giving your daughter my penis. Disappointing...".

47- in my high school, there was a grand total of 179 pregnant girls in my graduating class. Needless to say, I was the father of AT LEAST half of them ;]

How big's your child support bill, Keyman1212? :P

holygodthatshars 0

Just say "whoops, wrong person!"

I don't pay shit for those little bitches! I fled the country duhh...

She would have found out eventually!

Coworker: "You mean that big bulge on her tummy isn't fat? Damn."

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

Did I miss something? Why are people under the impression that OP and their mommy-to-be friend are in high school?

I was just speaking from my own sexual exploits, expanding on the erudite point extrapolated by 47. Egads, that's enough E's.

Meaningless 1

She would have found out eventually.

Buttsexpirate 9

Need a moment? Chew it over with twix! *munch munch* "I meant how pregnant with enthusiasm she seemed with life recently. She told me about how great life has been past couple of days. Haha"

Llama_Face89 33

I dunno I kinda liked it. I had a twix commercial of the moment playing in my head.

MichellinMan 20

Looks like we got another on 16 and pregnant.

MichellinMan 20

My jokes always get thumbs down...

My name is Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!

Babies are so cool! They're like a drunk friend! Sure they piss and shit all over themselves and talk gibberish, but after a good laugh and a long nap they don't remember anything of what happened, but everyone else does. :D

MichellinMan 20
IBeBlazin 0

88- ******* awesome dude go RvB! Lol

88 - Well, pregnancy is contagious :P according to caboose

WAIT! -103? Clever guy... Doesn't the Troll face go the other way?

eharmonee 0

Babies. Are. Gross. Lol they leak and cry and crap their pants... Ew lol

jellyshoes11 4

Where did it say OPs coworkers daughter was a teenager?

D37H100 5

184, If she's not a teen then why would she hide this from her mom?

chika_yeaah23 0

Maybe she's not married or doesn't even have a boyfriend. Therefor mom might not be thrilled right away.

I'm sorry, 148? So were you like one of those special babies being born that knew how to use the toilet and speak English, right out of the womb? Babies are not gross, they simply remind you of how small and dependent you were. Possibly still are, if that's your attitude towards them.

33whitten 3

1-good pic 2-LOL she sure does!

Congratulations!! You can read the caption in the upper left hand corner! You're family must be so proud of you.

Bmocc 3

I tried putting a heart but it didn't show. =[ I love it too!

It's not your fault OP, you didn't know that she didn't know!

nollid7 5

Op,it's not your fault her daughter is a major sloot and can't tell her own mother she's preggers.

225, please tell me where this woman's daughter has been stated to have been sleeping around with multiple partners?

Cool profile picture. What exactly is that image?!

Cool profile picture! What is that image, anyway?

Oops, I meant to say that to Rainbow Dumps. Anyways, um...your picture is very colorful.

It's flea the bassist of the Red hot chili peppers :D

Oh to be a fly on the wall when you get home.

MichellinMan 20

Stop saying "lol" just to be one of the first comments. And it's not that funny.