By Anonymous - 03/09/2011 17:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents' divorce was finalized, and my mother decided to publicly celebrate with a bikini wax. She calls it her "Declaration of Independence". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 603
You deserved it 3 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We, the people of the beach, are slightly less disgusted if you bikini bottom falls off, thank you.

Comments

I wonder who's gonna sign this declaration.

When I read "publicly celebrate", I pictured her having a bikini wax in front of all her friends at a party.

There's nothing hotter than rubbing hot semen into a bald vag.

cudi504 4

Maybe the jungle was a reason your dad left

MissBunnyWillEat 11

Her ex-husband's snake kept getting caught in her bush. that's why they got divorced.

Because it just would be far too difficult to wax it instead of getting divorced.

He went hunting in the jungle and got tired of it. So he left.

iluvboobies 9
enonymous 8

16 John Hancock will sign that

fakeaccountX 6

I'd say she pubicly celebrated.

We, the people of the beach, are slightly less disgusted if you bikini bottom falls off, thank you.

futtbuck101 1

Give me a razor or give me death!

slushpup9696 12

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of cleanliness down there.

iluvboobies 9

Watch out for your deodorant stick, OP! It might get "borrowed" to fight razor bumps, ya know.

cali_dude 5

She's single and ready to mingle. Who can blame her? ;)

58 your eyebrows look like caterpillars ?

tarabelle 7
Miss_Pink4465 10

#69, your nose is ugly, don't like being bullied do you?

If you are selling your house it pays to trim the hedges and manicure the lawns.

What is "unusal"? Is it one of those newfangled "hip and hop" bands?

I guess your dad isint dipping his pen in that decleration anymore...

iluvboobies 9

What is it gonna get signed with? Ink? Blood? No?... oh, I know!

jillianmathers12 13

Why are all the recent FML's about weird parents?

Because my generation of weirdos, who were by and large teenagers in the 80s, are now old enough to have kids who are old enough to post to FML. :-/ /no kids //would have made a crappy parent

jillianmathers12 13

I need to say: Amazing Answer

jillianmathers12 13
22cute 17

My thoughts exactly. My other thought is how does this F your life? How is this about you at all? Sure, you love your Dad but don't you want your Mom to be happy & "free" too?

lmaoatall 6

Maybe her husband was an abusive drunken low life! Maybe he's the bitch, and she finally declared her freedom by bush wacking and prepin for long over due pleasure. And yes, men too can be bitches!

yadisingh 5

Or maybe her mom is going through menopause? And her dad's having his midlife crisis. That shit will mess errrryyythang up!

Epsilonyx 15

Is she insinuating that your dad liked it untamed? Sounds like your dad's fault.