By cullenthegreat - 25/08/2016 16:26 - United States - Villanova

Today, on my second morning at college, I tried to make coffee using my Keurig. I realized after I got back from my shower that I hadn't put a cup under the machine. All 3 drawers of my dresser are now filled with coffee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 061
You deserved it 8 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, the joys of needing coffee but being too tired to make it properly. This is coming from the person who's put sugar in the coffee filter, water in the already full pot, and tried drinking a cup of straight creamer.

That's usually the part of the day where I say "**** it" and contemplate suicide for a few hours before I end up masturbating to some weird fetish **** and then feel super guilty and comtemplate suicide again. It's an endless cycle, really.

Comments

So your coffee maker is on your clothes drawer?

From the college reference I would make the assumption that OP lives in a dorm room, and therefore probably has very few surfaces to put their coffee maker on.

That's usually the part of the day where I say "**** it" and contemplate suicide for a few hours before I end up masturbating to some weird fetish **** and then feel super guilty and comtemplate suicide again. It's an endless cycle, really.

Ah, the joys of needing coffee but being too tired to make it properly. This is coming from the person who's put sugar in the coffee filter, water in the already full pot, and tried drinking a cup of straight creamer.

mariri9206 32

You sound like a mess before you get your caffeine. lol.

I don't get how all your drawers are filled with coffee. Isn't it supposed to make only one cup? I really don't know how it's used. But a quantity to fill up all your drawers seem like a lot!

I'm assuming it didn't "literally" fill up the drawers. More like only a bit of coffee got into each one.

No, it obviously became sentient and used its deep-seated grudge against OP to completely fill their drawers with coffee. Nobody ever uses exaggeration on the Internet.

Then I don't think it's fml worthy at all. The cleaning wouldn't take much time and coffee can be made again quickly. Smh

All of OP's clothes probably got soaked in coffee too. A little liquid can go a long way.

Could have been a 2.0, they make whole pots don't they?

#7 - There are ones that make four cups as well. But regardless of whether it's one cup or four cups or however many cups, the main point of this FML post is that some of OP's clothes in the dresser most likely got stained by coffee, which, yes, is FML-worthy.

The silver lining is at least coffee smells good :p

mariri9206 32

It does smell really good. Makes me kinda upset that I'm a barista because I've become exempt to the coffee smell when at work. One of the best scents in the world and I'm in a prime position to smell it for hours and I can't smell it at all. lol

I feel your pain, 16. I work at a cake factory as of the past two weeks and have pretty much become immune to the smell of cake.

Ah the mistakes you do in college, I once put a lot of salt instead of sugar. Happens all the time with the stress

Its only day two of college, if OP is under that much stress it may be time to re evaluate being in college.

Seems like making coffee isnt really your cup of tea. :>

mariri9206 32

I hope this coffee making routine of OP's doesn't become their daily grind. It makes a latte mess, it seems.

How? Keurigs don't run unless there's a mug underneath it ... unless they removed that feature from newer models? Mine is pretty old but it won't start making the coffee until there's a cup

Mine is over five years old and has never needed a cup under it to run...

Ours is 2 or 3 years old and doesn't need a cup under it to run. My husband has made coffee directly onto the counter more than once.

Goblin182 26

I did than once. Felt really stupid. Luckily, the base on mine held a cupful.