Wardrobe malfunction

By awkwardpanda - 27/01/2017 20:00

Today, I performed for the first time at someone's wedding. When the music started, I heard a click. Slowly, I felt my strapless bra drop lower and lower due to my non-existent breasts. The hook on my bra had broken at that very moment on stage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 914
You deserved it 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is it a YDI? Strapless bras can be worn by anyone, regardless of boob size. She obviously has worn it before, the hook just snapped. It happens. Could have happened to anyone.

Indigo Surri 1

Strapless bras are useless for just about everyone. If you're small enough to be able to wear one, you probably don't need one in the first place. If you're too big though, you just bounce around like a couple of basketballs are tied to your chest and you spend 90% of your time pulling it back up.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How is it a YDI? Strapless bras can be worn by anyone, regardless of boob size. She obviously has worn it before, the hook just snapped. It happens. Could have happened to anyone.

Even if she had boobs, would it hold a strapless bra without a hook? Unless she was wearing a super tight dress, I don't see that happening

Janet Jackson would be proud of you...lol

Strapless anything = LOTS of double sided costume tape... Sorry dude.

Indigo Surri 1

Strapless bras are useless for just about everyone. If you're small enough to be able to wear one, you probably don't need one in the first place. If you're too big though, you just bounce around like a couple of basketballs are tied to your chest and you spend 90% of your time pulling it back up.

Not if you're actually wearing the right size. Most women don't because of places like VS that measure you incorrectly. You're not supposed to add anything to the band measurement, which should be around the ribs directly under the breasts. Most of your support is coming from the band. On top of that, places like VS mistakenly give women the impression that A = tiny, B = small, C = average, D = huge, and that is not the case whatsoever. Bras should be available in sizes from 28A to 48K in any store, and sizes outside of those in specialty stores. VS carries only about 12% of those sizes. It's horrible. Even my sister who is close to my band size insists she's a 36C because that's how VS measured her, when she should be wearing ~32F. When the band is that much bigger, of course a strapless bra is going to fall down. When the band is wrong, the cup size ( breast volume ) is calculated wrong as well - 36C is about 17% smaller in volume than 32F, meaning the bra won't fit properly.

wrong. ddd here and always wear a strapless. no bounce, no jiggle, no adjusting. its all about getting the correct bra. they do break from time to time like any other bra. sorry op about your situation. I hope you recovered gracefully.

Usually they bring strippers to the bachelor party, but they tend to select ones with existent boobies. Sorry your wardrobe malfunction messed up the timing of your routine.

Congrats dude. Didn't think you could sink to an even lower level of douchebaggery with your juvenile comments.

robbiemad 7
JocelynKaulitz 28

If you want to, that's your prerogative; however, OP clearly did not want to in this situation, making your comment irrelevant.

I guess it ended up being a very different kind of performance

Mooglefox 23