By "senordonkeydildo" - 26/04/2017 05:00 - United States - Center Conway

Today, I decided to pull a prank on my girlfriend by hiding in the closet and scaring her when she came home. I got in and closed the closet doors, only to realize I couldn't open them from the inside. She just texted me to say she covered for a friend and won't be home for 6 more hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 298
You deserved it 5 461

senordonkeydildo tells us more.

Wow! I can't believe this got posted so fast. I only posted it like 3 days ago. Let me just inform you all that I made it out, SAFE and with UNBROKEN doors. I texted a buddy of mine and he came and got me out, but not before making me listen to him tell me a plethora of gay jokes. It was worth it though because after I came out of the closet (ha ha) we had some beers and played video games for a few hours. And to answer some peoples' concerns, my girlfriend and I prank each other a lot. She pranks me more often than I prank her. Or she tries. I go for stelth and try to wait and do something when she thinks I've forgotten about or war or when least expects it. Obviously I peaked myself this time, but just wait. :)

Top comments

I mean, it's not like you're stuck. You might have to buy another closet door though. Probably worth six hours of freedom.

Comments

Sounds like someone was trapped in the closet.

I mean, it's not like you're stuck. You might have to buy another closet door though. Probably worth six hours of freedom.

I mean, it's not like you're stuck. You might have to buy another closet door though. Probably worth six hours of freedom.

I thought she was going to be bringing in another dude. I hope she still likes you after you come out of the closet.

I thought she was going to be bringing in another dude. I hope she still likes you after you come out of the closet.

Hope you brought a jar. BTW I don't think this is a very good prank, you could get really hurt.

That's not a cool prank, hopefully those six hours gave you time to reevaluate yourself

CalebBWoods 5

Some people enjoy those kinds of pranks, me and my girlfriend scare the crap out of one another often as jokes. Don't judge just because you don't. Your not his girl

Ok, Oscar, calm down. Look how that worked out for you last time.

iamme216 7