Judgemental

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Boston

Today, on the bus, a little boy gave me the dirtiest look, pointed at my pregnant stomach, and menacingly said, "I know what you did." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 510
You deserved it 7 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're the bastard who took the cookie from the cookie jar!!

A07 48

Should'ave told him you eat mean kids who annoy you on the bus.

Comments

That's kinda cute. Kids do bizarre things.

I bet you were born naked too, you ****.

The ***** probably showers naked too.

Lil_Red777 21

I'll bet she's naked under those clothes too. Scandalous!

I bet she takes off her underwear when she pees that *****

Would have been better if your husband was there and the little brat kicked him in the balls. Full circle.

What if she doesn't have a husband?

Even then, what's keeping OP from picking up her leg and extending it into the kid, herself?

Maybe because OP isn't a child hitting ********

Lol #35 how did you pull woman power out of that comment?

WTF is wrong with you? A little kid wouldn't understand that you can't say that as a normal thing'

foreverhappy98 10

At least he is paying attention to Sex Ed...

Well, I guess the whole "you'll understand when you're older" thing wouldn't apply here.

i know what you did that night... kids these days...

91hayek 31

I'm impressed that didn't set you off due to pregnancy hormones, causing you to break down in tears.

that is just hilarious xD although you should have given him an evil look and said "I just ate a boy your size for breakfast." haha