Packed in

By BackHurts - 16/07/2021 00:01 - Canada

Today, I paid $140 extra to get more comfort during a flight. The man behind me was so tall that his legs didn't let me recline the seat, and complained every time I tried to during the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 795
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

F the man behind you L if he was that tall and you tried multiple times. I mean, yeah it sucks for you but it's gotta suck even worse for him.

The nerve of that guy not wanting someone in the space that he paid for... and how dare he be so tall?!?!

Comments

F the man behind you L if he was that tall and you tried multiple times. I mean, yeah it sucks for you but it's gotta suck even worse for him.

Did you at least get the $140 back as you didn't get what you paid for?

they got exactly what they paid for... extra leg room

The nerve of that guy not wanting someone in the space that he paid for... and how dare he be so tall?!?!

Technically you have the right to put your seat back. The airline tries to be vague about the wedge shaped space behind your seat so they can sell it twice but the actual rules are the person in front gets to put their seat back. It really sucks to be tall. The airlines also don't say is that their seats now only seat people under 6'2". They will happily sell you a seat you don't fit in. If you do happen to be tall they expect you to pay extra for the exit row. And I love how they will sell the exit row seats to anyone. I've had people beside me to old to open the door or who didn't understand English but they still allow them the seats.