Single and ready to mingle

By Anonymous - 12/05/2024 19:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I'm 25 and still a virgin. At this point I'm not sure to feel embarrassed or proud. Imagine being 25 and not know what the fuck you are doing in the bedroom. I don't know who it would be more awkward for, me or them. Maybe I'll just avoid human interaction all together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 390
You deserved it 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The right person won't judge you for your inexperience, and will accept you for who you are and enjoy that they have a fresh mind to teach. Anyone who judges isn't worth it. Sure you could use tinder to just go "have it" but when you get judged in there it can make you feel worse about yourself. Your choice, but once you find the right person all you have is great sex. Wrong people can usually be shit sex.

cpguru24 15

Yo! Its not a big deal. Just be up front about it. I am sure whomever it is will understand.

Comments

watch some **** (homemade helps) and copy what they do and just go get laid. it's honestly pretty easy to have sex and it only gets easier

Beware with the ****; 99% of the time, it's tailored to make the weewee up, not to teach you how to interact with a real person. I'd suggest a sexologist if you have the money, and Christian dating sites to find women as new to the scene as you are. Don't forget to experiment and listen to your partner!

Wadlaen 23

If it's of any consolation, I'm 35 and still a virgin, and I haven't been with a woman or had a girlfriend since my ex fiance broke up about 12 years ago, so you're not completely alone in this shitty situation.

I doubt that a lack of sex experience will hinder your dating marketability. Though you'll probably want to explain where you're coming from if sex is off the table for an extended time past the usual 3 to 5 dates.

The right person won't judge you for your inexperience, and will accept you for who you are and enjoy that they have a fresh mind to teach. Anyone who judges isn't worth it. Sure you could use tinder to just go "have it" but when you get judged in there it can make you feel worse about yourself. Your choice, but once you find the right person all you have is great sex. Wrong people can usually be shit sex.

cpguru24 15

Yo! Its not a big deal. Just be up front about it. I am sure whomever it is will understand.