The Passion of the Christ

By Canada20 - 29/09/2017 06:00 - Canada - Windsor

Today, while helping at my grandma's church, the new Orthodox Priest encouraged me to come to confession because he was sure I would have "a lot of stories to tell" and finished by seductively winking at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 626
You deserved it 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Something tells me it's the priest that should be doing all the confessing...

“Alright, the story I’ve brought to tell you is called Twilight.” “That’s not how—“ “But I’m low on time, so I’ll just set my phone here and play the audiobook.” “You need to—“ “I hear you trying to exit the booth. I noticed it didn’t have a lock on it, but that was nothing a trip to the hardware store couldn’t fix. Anyway, enjoy the audiobook. I gotta run!”

Comments

Something tells me it's the priest that should be doing all the confessing...

Go to confession, say “PornHub.com,” wink and leave. He won’t bother you for your soft-**** “stories” anymore.

“Alright, the story I’ve brought to tell you is called Twilight.” “That’s not how—“ “But I’m low on time, so I’ll just set my phone here and play the audiobook.” “You need to—“ “I hear you trying to exit the booth. I noticed it didn’t have a lock on it, but that was nothing a trip to the hardware store couldn’t fix. Anyway, enjoy the audiobook. I gotta run!”

It looks like you need to stay away from that creep. And I recommend telling your grandmother exactly what he said.

what is a seductive wink anyway? are you sure he just doesn't have a spasm or something?

No... just... go away. The sort of behavior the priest engaged in was very obvious, and the fact you are trying to excuse it away is disgusting. What you just said? One of the reasons why victims of sexual harassment keep quiet- they know they won't be believed.

I'm not excusing anything but I'm also not the type to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts either. getting someone in trouble for no reason isn't my style. I asked a legit question. a lot of people have eye spasms or a twitchy eye. I have no idea what a seductive wink looks like.