By sodapants - 22/03/2016 20:38 - United States - San Francisco

Today, a man came by with a large drink and sat next to me in the bus terminal. In all his wisdom, he tried setting it between the seats. Naturally, it spilled all over me. I now have to sit with a soaked pair of pants and a wet carry on from Nashville to Atlanta. The bus trip is 5 hours long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 059
You deserved it 1 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why you would allow him to put his drink there if there wasn't a cup holder.

Comments

Tell him he owes you a new pair of pants.

mariri9206 32

It didn't ruin the pair of pants, just made them wet. They can be washed. If he were to owe her anything, it would be dry cleaning. It's unfortunate, though, because OP had to sit in wet, sticky, uncomfortable pants for 5 hours.

This FML is pretty damn funny if you accidentally read "dick" instead of "drink" like I did.

Dodge4x4Ram 46
MikaykayUnicorn 36

How the **** does that have any relation to the FML? I am so ******* sick of seeing dumb ass comments on FMLs that have nothing to do with them. Some people shouldn't be allowed to comment.

Dang, that sucks OP. Hopefully the trip isn't too bad.

I don't know why you would allow him to put his drink there if there wasn't a cup holder.

CammyGal 26

They probably didn't notice until it was already starting to spill

theoldman 22

It also could have been uncomfortable to tell someone what to do. I don't know if I would have said to someone I didn't know not to do something.

Sry OP I can't think of any advice sry man xD

hoosiergirl94 31

If the bag was soaked then the other pair of pants would be wet too...

saxaddict122 14

And that's what happens when you take the greyhound... Weird shit starts poppin off.