By Scott - 15/09/2011 07:34 - United States

Today, I caught my pregnant wife trying to suck milk from her breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 282
You deserved it 6 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I had breasts.. I probably would have tried that ..

shes warming them up for the little fella'

Comments

shes warming them up for the little fella'

You should join in, see what it tastes like.

cudi504 4

She should have offered to share

12- Speaking of tastes.... Those French Fries are practically orgasmic.

You know what else is orgasmic... Breast milk.

lolololer 8
LiveLaughFML 10

don't be selfish, you already know what it tastes like. ;D

fthislyfe 22

The milk coming from the breasts in the first few days after the baby is born tastes awful. It doesn't have fat and it consists mostly of proteins and immunoglobulins to protect the child from various diseases. So wait a few days and then you can both taste it :)

65, wife is still preggo. 'I caught my pregnant wife...'. So forget the proteins, it just taste horrible.

Alex94xela 0

If her boobs can reach her mouth That's amazing like pornstar stuff Go help her out OP she can get the left And you can get the right

sweetheartxoxo88 7

Tell her she won't start lactating until the baby is actually born.

Have to get all sexual with breasts milk? Ew hah

drew1978 4

I only drink da finest Cambodian breast milk. Wait... Is she Cambodian?

I think that's just plain gross, tasting breast milk. It's for a baby not so adults can experiment and taste it. Yuck.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

92 & 165- During pregnancy a woman's body starts to produce milk so it is possible for her to get the colostrum during pregnancy. Some women's breasts even leak while pregnant. Nipple stimulation is a natural method of inducing labor and since you are supposed to stimulate it in a way that is like a baby sucking on the nipple, it would make since for her to suck it herself although if it was me I would ask my partner to do so. 167/170- Breasts are not just sexual, women have them for the purpose of feeding a baby. If you think drinking breast milk is gross then simply don't drink it.

JessalynVictoria 6

Please do not try to say that milky fluid does not come out during the last trimester. If that is what your trying to say you are so stupid.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

197- I am not sure whom you are addressing but if you were speaking to me then no, I was saying the exact opposite. No need to name call though. Some people just don't know what goes on with a woman's body during pregnancy. Maybe they are a male or a female that has never been pregnant.

should of asked her if she wanted some oreo's to go along with that milk. ^_^

My hubby loved my breast milk during pregnancy with my son, he thought it was hot that I was pregnant he loved my belly.. For those saying it isn't sexy have you been pregnant with a partner around? Yes breasts leak during the last trimester mine sure did mine started at about 5 1/2 months

jrwill 0

That is soo gross. What is wrong with you. I have a kid and I breast fed him but neither my husband nor I ever thought about tasting ourselves. Eww!

Prodigy7 4

201 - 197 obviously wasn't addressing you, but likely 165. Don't be dumb.

ukrage 1

I like how no one got the reference

JessalynVictoria 6

I actually wasn't trying to call you stupid. My comment somehow got mixed up. I was talking to sweetheartxoxo88. oops...

I'm almost positive everyone who isn't flat as a wall can do that(:

bettyc4 26

Join her then look up while sucking and say " mmmm Mama"

indielove 13

Yeah that's not creepy at all. . .

smashmaster52 0
shift_love 13

Who the ****** gave this a thumbs down? It was an epic comment.

Gregs place is in England not America. You boosh traitor

JessalynVictoria 6

That's disgusting. Are you you from a southern state?

soccer4life20 9
Llamassss 21
Banana_Pancakes6 0

Why is this thumbed down? I took this as a "Liar Liar" reference..?

elijahwilson 0

Good guy Greg See you thumbed down Thumbs you up

huejjin 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Brooding99 15

Now that is what we call a "keeper".

BigHoshJosh 0

Well pregnant women do get some weird cravings

I don't see the FML here. She's just pleasuring herself.

Yes they do. But he 'caught' her. Like she's not allowed to have her own milk! I was curious too. It was weird and sweet.

DarkHelmet 10

Right!! I'll have some of what she's having

"Honey, I'd like you to meet our new neighbooorrrrrssss...... what are you doing?"

Nope, just testing if the third breast from her armpit still works. (past FML reference if nobody noticed)

Its hers lol she can do what she wants with them XD

Lol serious. Plus why the hell are you whining OP? There's a lot of men that enjoy breast milk and see it as a turn on. And if a woman can suck on her own breast they'd be all over that! 'ohhhh may I watch?' sort of deal. :)