By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 684
You deserved it 19 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

Throw something at your mentor instead?! Not rocks tho :-)...And cheer up (easy for me to say, huh?)

Hahahahaha! This would make me laugh at a funeral! But seriously, FYL.

asscheaks 0

how come you posted it 3 times? are you dumb? oh wait, ur Canadian

This is one of the more memorable FMLs. I read this like 3 years ago and still remember it vividly.

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

You should get an old junky car, then smash the crap out of it with a baseball bat.

Sledge hammer to a current demolition project.

Maybe now you'll learn to control your temper?

Maybe the trees are trying to tell you not to throw rocks at them? chill out maaaaaaaan!

chunkalicious 7

You must frequent r/trees. Fellow ents know the signs.

NGM_KID 0

lol before i finished reading i thought that you were going to hit a beehive with angry bees, that would've been funnier :D But yeah, FYL!!

XD At least you didnt get any bees released. your mentor sucks at advice

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

pirates_go_yarrr 0

hahaha! I agree with #7. You should throw rocks at your mentor instead. KIDDING.