By hell! - 02/12/2008 08:27 - France

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my 15 year old girl had hidden a disgusting porn film in the "future career" folder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 160
You deserved it 6 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Psh, Kulahan is a little naive. Teenagers have hormones whether you like it or not. Hormones make people horny as hell. Teenagers are horny. Her having an outlet through **** is better than sex. What ever you do, don't confront her or she'll panic and feel very self conscious about her sexuality, which she can't control.

phobes 0

Would you have preferred a pleasant **** film?

Comments

Psh, Kulahan is a little naive. Teenagers have hormones whether you like it or not. Hormones make people horny as hell. Teenagers are horny. Her having an outlet through **** is better than sex. What ever you do, don't confront her or she'll panic and feel very self conscious about her sexuality, which she can't control.

I really don't think OP is that worried about her watching ****, but it being in her 'future careers' folder.

It's most likely just in that folder to keep it hidden...you're not going to put **** is a folder named "p0rn" if you're not the only one using the computer, which is what I'm assuming for this FML.

bizarre_ftw 21

Exactly, she clearly hid it because she doesn't WANT her mother to know this facet of her life

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!! I really hope you don't have kids. How the F is a 15 year old making **** good or helpful in any f'ing way? She needs the computer and phone taken away, before the video gets into the wrong hands and ruins her life with 1 stupid mistake like this that will follow her forever! Stupid, smh

I agree with You. I know my other comment says different but my friend decided to write a comment with my phone. Ya she's the dumb f'er. lol As long as she's not making the **** like the dummy in my last comment thought, it's perfectly fine and not a big deal. You're ?% right.

MCart_fml 0

Agree with #8. Teenagers get horny between 11 and 13, sometimes younger. The scare serves you right for going through her personal stuff.. which she probably knows you do.. hence I'm going with the "she put it there on purpose" conclusion as well.

I started to get horny around 10 or 11, so it's completely natural for a ******* 15 yr old to

#3 random question but how did you know what question 8 was gonna say?

Bobby319 24

I just wanna say, cause comments like this piss me off, a child, especially at her age has no 'personal stuff'. Their parents control everything so that they can grow up properly, and as a parent OP has a right to go through the child's stuff to make sure that they aren't doing anything Bad

No #114, teens have every right to personal stuff and space. They have the need for privacy just as much as adults do, and if they don't get it, it effects their emotional and mental stability a lot. They have their own lives, and guess what, you're not always a part of it, that's called growing up. If your child hasn't given any clear reasons for you to be untrustworthy (and viewing **** is not a bad or immoral act that warrants this), then you have no right to invade their privacy and belongings. You aren't helping your child by being a dictator, you're making sure they don't trust you because you're always violating their stuff, you're making sure they become more sneaky and hide every part of their life because they don't trust you. They won't come to you for important matters because your actions show that you're not accepting and won't help them, only criticize them. If you do this to your kids, they will cut you off and out of their lives when they grow up, because you're a manipulative, controlling, emotionally abusive jerk.

Jessaly_fml 0

I'm her age. This is really nothing surprising. Hell, I know my mom will sometimes snoop around my computer, that's why I delete every single website I go to in my history and always log off of websites. It's degrading.

phreshboi 1

that's what I do but luckily I know my moms password so I just took off the security, but I still do what you do.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
noseasmamon 0

ewwwwww now ur gonna tell me girls fart and poop???

eww girls fart and poop? what has this world come to!

brussell00 0

I watch **** ALL the time ; )

I've seen and read **** that would make a grown man cry...especially if he's not IMO slash. Welp. The Internet stole my innocence! All those damn smut fanfictions.

notnertyelkcub 1
Taihen 0

I could see you being upset if you're thinking it's her future career. But, it's better she looks at that than goes out getting knocked up. Given, if we're upset because of the quality of the **** ("disgusting") I'd talk to her about what **** is legit and what isn't... Ever have the sex talk with her? She may be looking for answers too. My parent's NEVER gave me the sex talk. I had to research on my own. I read 'smutt' books to figure stuff out, but still, whatever way she can learn she has to, it's not something you can keep from her. Also, don't pressure her too much on it. Sexuality is a delicate thing. My parents hold the stance of sex out of marriage is bad and so is anything related to sex or anything not strait. I'm bi. I grew up thinking I was horrid for feeling sexual inclines and for liking girls as much as guys. It's best to teach that sexual urgers are normal and be open, honest, and more casual talking about sex than forceful or never, and it will make communication better with her throughout your life.

phobes 0

Would you have preferred a pleasant **** film?

aeriebirds428 0

there's another FML that says something along the lines of...."today my mother was on my computer and opened my future career folder. it had **** in it."

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AA357 0

Finally, a girl who understands me!!

xaiml 0

I completely agree!!I'm a 15 year old girl but I go to a private school and I don't want to be known as a ****(people at my school think talking to guys or dating them makes you slutty) but I'm going to change that

notnertyelkcub 1

Please change their minds by having sex with every guy you see, hell, throw some girls into the mix!

save_me_fml 0

I agree with number 22 ,I'm 15 too , and I have sex with my boyfriend as much as we can. Everyone thinks its wrong for teenagers to have sex , but why should you older people have all the fun? And I've watched **** too , it's really not such a bad thing , your just to uptight.

couturedoll 7

Sex isn't just about fun. And on another note, you're fifteen and already on the track to being a full blown ****? Excuse my language, but your lack of maturity is really pissing me off.

Ya! I'm 16 and I've been having sex for years! Sure it's tough with my four kids, having to treat my STDs, and balancing the babies daddy's! And sure it's hard since the only job I can get is Mcdonalds cause I'm so young! But hey why let old people have all the fun!? (answer:because they are mature enough to choose not to have the fun, and if they do mess up they can afford the mistake)

@20 and 16, LOL. I agree. ;D @6, I agree. There is much stereotyping in society. I' ma 14 year old girl and heck. I love mine. ;3 Streaming is better though...