By mushroommouth - 01/10/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, I found out that if you don't clean the inside of your sonicare toothbrush, it can grow masses of fungus. I've been brushing my teeth with a vibrating mushroom for the past 5 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 776
You deserved it 22 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have the same toothbrush and you HAVE to see the inside when you replace the head of your toothbrush! You shoulda checked it, but ya your life sucks.

Not really seeing the problem here. We served vibrating mushroom at my wedding reception and it was delicious.

Comments

helloworldof99 0
Temi25 6

ur not suppose to use a toothbrush for that long

blinkingstarlet 15

the sonicare toothbrushes are different. the handle is the same u just replace the head parts. im thinking op means the inside of the handle in between the battery part and the part where you click in the new head. that sucks lmfao.

I have the same toothbrush and you HAVE to see the inside when you replace the head of your toothbrush! You shoulda checked it, but ya your life sucks.

sccrgirl 0

AAHHHH! me too! i hav the same toothbrush, and I NEVR check D:

The water seeps in the middle and it gets gross afterwards. This is why I ALWAYS separate the two parts. I only combine them when I'm brushing my teeth. Plus, I wash the bottom of the brush part afterwards. Also...same brush for 5 months? And all that gunk inside for that long? Gross.

It would suck more if your mouth wasn't the place you were using it for.

Not really seeing the problem here. We served vibrating mushroom at my wedding reception and it was delicious.

not sure, what exactly you're referring to, I have various possibilities in mind, but yes, I think putting that in your mouth is worse than any other part of your body, since you TASTE with your mouth (and yeah, you smell with your nose, that'd be gross too) and even though the OP apparently didn't taste it, it's more gross than putting that thing anywhere else... at least thats my opinion.

******. Putting it in your ****** is worse, most definitely. No your ****** can't taste, but there's a whole other world of bad things that can happen as compared to your mouth. And if it wasn't clear, it's ****** because "/vibrating/ mushroom" Sounds like an interesting toy idea though...

I don't see why the anus is being completely left out of this discussion. to bring it into it: vibrating buttshrooms.

Rule 34, Alan. Rule 34. http://www.wiinoob.com/tag/mushroom-pillow/

WOW, so I misread "******" as "vagenta" while scrolling down. I was thinking it was some cute word for ****** pink.

Hey, vaginas do blush you know! ... Er, well, the lips anyway. Buttshrooms. That's genius.

unless you have voodoo magic and can taste with your bum :/ tht would be hell.. everything would taste like shit.... dun dun tush :D

blinkingstarlet 15

lmfao @ "we served vibrating mushrooms at my wedding" lmfao i just loled at work. haha