By justdancebbyx3 - 06/06/2010 05:23 - United States

Today, I logged onto Facebook and found out that my own mother unfriended me because she didn't want her new boyfriend to know that she had a daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 984
You deserved it 3 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lucious_mama 0

wow... sound like something my mom would do if she wasn't always to drunk to learn how to use a computer

**** your mums life for being a selfish bitch. op I feel sorry for you as no one deserves parents like that.

Comments

lucious_mama 0

wow... sound like something my mom would do if she wasn't always to drunk to learn how to use a computer

wow.. what à terrible mother... f your life !

Blame_The_Dog 0

That's what I was thinking what a bad mother I hope she gets an STD from her bf

you should add him on facebook and tell him who u r lol

**** your mums life for being a selfish bitch. op I feel sorry for you as no one deserves parents like that.

greatnt249 0

You take the Interwebz way too seriously, #7, if you take personal affronts to, of all things, being unfriended on Facebook. How about basing REAL emotions on REAL personal interactions instead of boohooing about how many people are (not) in your pseudosocial network?

you take the Internet too seriously. stop looking so much into it.

46: It wasn't the defriending. It was the reason for it, that was the FML.

OMGJASMiNE 0

hahaha wow that's pretty sad I'd add him n say heyy my moms on yur friendz (:

JGood08 1

i eat turkey, does that matter?

OMGJASMiNE 0

wait why do I look Turkish ? is that good or bad?(x

64 you don't look Turkish. good or bad? it's just another nationality. nothing big. and it's Turkiye countries name not turkey.

That's only kind of right. As far as I know, Turkiye is only the way Turkish people spell it. In Germany it's Türkei and in the US it IS Turkey. So, yeah.

6, you took it right from my tongue's edge!

Add him or even just send him a message! PS. What a bitch move from your mom.

thats rare.. who adds their mom to their fb friends nyway?

some of us have to or it will be years of hearing things like, 'Why don't you like me?' and 'What do you have to hide?' because our mother's are emotionally needy and manipulative. The only upside is that you can make a special friend's list for your mother and adjust your privacy settings so that she sees nothing when looking at your page.

amazingjane 0

#18. Really, that's awesome. I must learn how to do this. I guess I can't do it from my phone.

gz_fml 0

I do, I don't really keep secrets from my mother, and I 'm fine with her knowing what is on my wall. It sometimes causes me to edit things I was going to say, but thats ok because if a person does not want their mom to hear what they are saying, they probably do not want other people to hear it as well.

rawrcupcakesz 0

my little sister tells everyone I am her ex girlfriend. it's weird tho.