By Anonymous - 04/01/2014 18:38 - United States - Canton

Today, I'm now able to put my acne cream on my face without having to look in the mirror, because I've memorized the crater and trench-filled war zone that is my acne-riddled face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 742
You deserved it 4 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a pretty good talent actually. If the power ever goes out and you need to put the acne cream on, you're all set:)

Well you should be proud of that memory of yours

Comments

Well you should be proud of that memory of yours

That's a pretty good talent actually. If the power ever goes out and you need to put the acne cream on, you're all set:)

At least NASA haven't sent one of their robots to look for life on your face!

Take a Zinc supplement. It really helps clear up acne!

Alternatively, you can go on courses of antibiotics. That's what I did.

Antibiotics have worked for me as a teen and my teenagers. Give them a go. They work.

zinc is okay, but pantothenic acid, or vitamin b5, is better! try it, it cleared up my acne in a week.

Well hopefully the acne cream cleans it all up

saucyrossi 18

Well if you can memorize that, you must be pretty smart ;)

hey, we all went through that awful acne phase, it'll go away eventually

Of course you didn't DodgeGuyWithATattooThatLooksLikeAPenis...

skyeyez9 24

I didn't have an acne phase, although my brother had it fairly bad. I got an occasional zit that appeared every so often......usually the day school pics were going to be taken.

Not everybody has acne growing up. We all have little pimples from time to time, but acne is inflamed and widespread.

I think I have finally conquered my enemy lol It took almost 2 years. Good luck op hope the medicine works