By PIRATE_ - 27/04/2009 07:21 - United States

Today, I ran into a girl I used to go to school with. We went out for dinner to catch up, and we ended up at my house, watching movies and cuddling. This fantastic and spontaneous date was concluded with several kisses. I dropped her off at her car and drove off. I forgot to get her number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 749
You deserved it 64 210

PIRATE_ tells us more.

Okay, okay, okay. Guys. Let me explain. I dropped her off at her car, which was left where we bumped into each other. At the convenience store. I don't know where she lives, yet. When she came to my house, it was dark. She might not have remembered how to get there. She found me again via Facebook anyway. So really the Facebook comments are now completely useless. I had forgotten her last name [It'd been like 3 years.], and I never bought a yearbook from my HS since I felt they were overpriced and poorly done. Not to mention, now that she's added me, she wasn't even in the network I would have guessed, since she apparently went to some school in AZ for a few months, and is now switching schools. And, also, I'm moving to FLORIDA [I'm currently in KY], and trying to convince her to at least do an internship at my place of work. I took her out to breakfast one morning before she went to work this week and we're planning on a third date sometime before this week's over. Obviously, we're trying to pack all of this in before I leave. But regardless, it still sucks that we hadn't bumped into each other sooner. That should pretty much explain any question that has been asked or any point that has been made.

Top comments

Hummingbird114 0

This is why facebook was invented dude.

Don't worry you'll get it. Or she will come to you. Just have hope.

Comments

Don't worry you'll get it. Or she will come to you. Just have hope.

I am sure someone in your family has your cousins number

or he could call her and ask for it xD

michael32123 0

that's the logical thing to do

joshhhh14 4

Ever heard of the phone book?

I've had a similar situation happen; except I lost her number. I ran into her about a month later, but she didn't believe me. :/

sometimes if you plug a persons address into google it'll spit out their phone number (if she has a landline that is).

FB that shit yo! you have her name right? look her up in the phonebook. Good luck man!!

Hummingbird114 0

This is why facebook was invented dude.

Check the yearbook for her lastname and then look her up the phonebook.

good one.. try asking her friends? if u kno any of them

A hot friend who doesn't have a facebook. Yes. Found alongside the chupacabra and Nessie.

footcheezeez 16

Actually... Not everyone on earth has Facebook, and its really crappy after you drive off w/o her number.