By lawdy - 21/05/2017 20:00

Today, I told my daughter that she's going to be a big sister, because there is a baby growing in my tummy. She's been sobbing because I can't convince her that I didn't eat a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 467
You deserved it 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

Spoiler: OP's daughter is in her early twenties and is terrified at the prospect of having to eat an entire baby if she later decides to have children.

When I read that, I was picturing Fat Bastard screaming at mini me to "GET IN MY BELLY"!!!

Comments

Druu 53

Spoiler: OP's daughter is in her early twenties and is terrified at the prospect of having to eat an entire baby if she later decides to have children.

Lobby_Bee 17

At least you won't have to worry about teen pregnancy.

Yes because we all know that people don't stop believing stuff like that until they're in their early 30s

When I read that, I was picturing Fat Bastard screaming at mini me to "GET IN MY BELLY"!!!

Tell her how the baby really got in there and she'll WISH you ate a ******' baby!

She should be happy that you didn't eat her first.

All I can think about is that one Fairly Oddparents' episode where Timmy goes back in time and sees his parents back when he was still inside his mother. Cosmo remarks "I thought she loved Timmy. Why did she eat him?"

frizz101 22

At least she's not upset that's she's going to be a big sister.

PH4NX0M 16

You ate it, but not with your mouth.

This is one reason why giving the sex talk early is so important.

I would recommend "Mummy laid an egg": A mostly tasteful, and light-hearted, book for parents and children on the subject of where babies come from.