By vidzgrl - 28/01/2009 19:51 - Canada

Today, I was feeling sick, so I called my boyfriend who lives down the street to come and keep me company. He replied with, "no, I can't come over, I'm busy, I'm playing xbox." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 758
You deserved it 5 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lemonkid44 0

No way! When my girlfriend's sick, I help her in any way I can. She's the cutest thing in the world and I love nurturing her. **** Xbox and whatever other plans I had.

darkarkham 0

lmao ****** right sure he should have been there for u but jesus those call of duty double point weekends few and far between and ued have to try pretty damn hard to beat out rockin some noobs.

Comments

lemonkid44 0

No way! When my girlfriend's sick, I help her in any way I can. She's the cutest thing in the world and I love nurturing her. **** Xbox and whatever other plans I had.

way to be dude. if u care at all about the girl ur with, she should at least be put above videogames, especially when she's sick. otherwise go take ur xbox out to dinner and let the girl be with someone worth her time. and how exactly is choosing to nurture his female companion over teabagging with his halotard buddies online gay? u sir, are an illiterate idiot. go grab a dictionary and expand your narrow minded vocabulary wider than one word.

DraftHail614 17

You say they're an illiterate idiot while your comment also contains mistakes. Yes. They're the one that's illiterate.

PS3 & MLG game batlles are a different story! Even tho I still prioritize my gf 1st :D

darkarkham 0

lmao ****** right sure he should have been there for u but jesus those call of duty double point weekends few and far between and ued have to try pretty damn hard to beat out rockin some noobs.

I bet you're a single lonely pathetic geek

If you didnt already know thats time to get a new bf

don't be dumb any guy would make that chice it's no use

believe it or not, there are still some of us who treat our women half decent. i treat my fiancee like gold because she deserves it. it doesnt mean waiting on your gf hand and foot, but any nice guy puts down the contoller for an hour to bring her some soup and cold medicine and sticks around for her to fall asleep. and unless u have the immune system of a new born baby, you could stand a little time with her. its not like it involves sucking on her tongue and rubbing used tissues in your face :/

Yeah, uh the thing is OP boyfriend isn't that great. :-

This is what my boyfriend said to me when i was incredibly sick on my birthday

im hoping he's your exboyfriend by now. is growing up with a half decent sence of morality just a lost art or something?

stephalicious 0

OMG so it's not just my boyfriend!?!? Someone who knows how i feel.. Im like hey babe we should have some sexy time.. and i get.. "but i just got on halo, can you come back later" hours later i call "are you done yet" "no" fml!

damn, I consider myself a hardcore gamer, but if my gf calls for sexy time I'll drop a 25 man icc mid pull

jjstock 7

Wtf. Why would any guy say that. I never play videogames, even if I did, I would put it 2nd to anyone I was with

earwig12 1

Yeah, he sounds like a dick. If you're sick, making you feel better should be much more important to him than video games.

when it comes to priorities, and gaming happens to be one of his hobbies, guys can be so immature--they'd choose their xbox or whatever game console they have over their own girlfriend! geez! it's really disrespectful and makes the girl wonder if she's loved when she's outdone by a piece of technology.

girlfriends are usually temporary...and love is a strong word...

thezedword13 0

Um, sorry hun but Xbox is wayyy more important. and this is coming from a girl.

kristena103 14

So what if ur bf had a really bad illness and your like sorry im playing Xbox and then his feelings get hurt and he makes a post like this saying FML.. I bet you'll be glad!