By Icy - 27/12/2009 08:43 - United States

Today, I was walking to the bus stop. I saw a chunk of ice and attempted to kick it. Sadly it was frozen to the ground, so I fell, broke my toe, and missed the bus. Even the bus driver was laughing as he drove by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 665
You deserved it 29 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't kick so hard next time and WOW I never noticed how many cruel, vindictive, laughing bus drivers were out there until I started reading FML. I'm starting to think that most buses are driven around empty by maniacal bus drivers and that you need a miracle to actually get on one.

What did you learn...? At least you can use the ice on your injuries.

Comments

Don't kick so hard next time and WOW I never noticed how many cruel, vindictive, laughing bus drivers were out there until I started reading FML. I'm starting to think that most buses are driven around empty by maniacal bus drivers and that you need a miracle to actually get on one.

remy_xi 0

Yeah, that's a pretty good summary of it. Think of it this way: There are a lot of assholish, terrible people in metropolitan areas, and bus drivers have to deal with them all day long. After a while they're bound to get sort of jaded. And yes, I'm fully aware that "assholish" isn't a word.

What did you learn...? At least you can use the ice on your injuries.

So you kicked a piece of ice, many of us have I'm sure, that was just bad luck. You didn't do anything stupid, this is not YDI. Ice sucks. FYL. Feel better

wet11 2

F that ice life not you! Moron!

THIS IS SO FAKE! look at the previous two! both from washinton one is 1 hour apart the other is 1 minute also look at the names it's all one worded adjectives.

This has happened to me, except I didn't break my toe. That ice was made of cold, hard, win.

Rico5037 0

maybe you should go to the pound and get a puppy, I hear it was cute and loveable according to the other fml.

terriibabiiix23 0

dude, YDi for being sooo stupid and kicking ice - I mean, what were you thinking ?!