By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went running for the first time in a few months. I had what I thought was an asthma attack. When I got home, I realized that it was not asthma, but instead I have gained so much weight that my running bra restricted my breathing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 628
You deserved it 31 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

I'm actually dissapointed in all the people that say YDI. I mean, you are running, so that is an effort to loose weight. Good for you!

yiiiiikes. wouldnt you notice it was kind of tight as soon as you put it on? but still, FYL.

Comments

yiiiiikes. wouldnt you notice it was kind of tight as soon as you put it on? but still, FYL.

voveraite 7

YDI for being... incapable to notice your bra is a boa constrictor!

hubbabubbba 0

omg I looked at ur pic in a totaly diff way! LMFAO XD

angryseatroll 5

I'm actually dissapointed in all the people that say YDI. I mean, you are running, so that is an effort to loose weight. Good for you!

I said she deserved it because you should notice right away if a piece of clothing no longer fits. Props to her for exercising and all, but you should really check if the clothes still fit, especially if you haven't worn them in a while.

here's a clue lose the weight, and stop wearing smaller sizes!!!! YDI

electroboy_fml 0
perdix 29

B_S_R, Oh, hell yeah, I am! Damn, this 300-character limit, 'cuz I'm waiting for the part where she talks about her burning loins caused by her big ol' fat thighs rubbing together. Friction is HAWT.

chrisbeaudoin 26

No, it really didn't get deleted.

TriniRockStar 0

good for going running just buy a bigger bra till you loose the weight

wellinever 5

Lose Lose Lose. She doesn't want to loose the weight. That's why she's wearing a bra in the first place. Comments about the bounce factor indicate why well-built women are just not designed for jogging in public. But good for you for taking up the exercise again. Willpower and determination are the main weapons you need for the battle of the bulge. Not YDI. Not FML. Be thankful you don't have asthma.