By MissSmarts - 14/12/2009 01:27 - United States

Today, I went to the grocery store where this really cute guy works. I swiped my card but the machine wouldn't read it. I swiped it quickly some more before getting frustrated and saying, "Your stupid machine doesn't work!" He took the card and turned it around. His face said it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 973
You deserved it 39 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Congratulations! You are EVERYTHING customer service industry workers hate.

You claim the machine is stupid,but it is YOU who is stupid.

Comments

crankyadam 0

Now, even if I am a complete idiot, that doesn't give u reason to swear!

I'm sorry I have to reply to #1 just to put this at top but so the message gets across. There's been at least 2 f***ing FMLs in the past about some dumb chick swiping her card in front of a hot register dude and not getting and feeling humiliated. At least the wording is different this time, but this isn't a f***Ing FML and it's almost the exact situations as the first 2 lame FML cases that went through. Considering how the last one was posted on this site with the same wording (word for word) the first FML about register card swiping BS, I don't expect the people choosing these FMLs to be posted to actual read any and decide, but seriously, enough is enough.

24 you just made my day!! your pic is awesome!

xxxNataliexxx 0

Adam STFU really do you see of anyone cares of your foray? Your comment is just gonna be marked as a spam. Haha OP wouldn't you have checked if the side was right first? But I agree your life sucks

"stfu", says the girl who herself has posted what may be the most obnoxious comments i've ever read, over the course of two consecutive fml's.

Congratulations! You are EVERYTHING customer service industry workers hate.

birds_fml 7

Exactly, I wish I could click YDI a hundred times! I've had stupid customers like this hundreds of times during my stint in retail!

It would be awesome if he said " I think the machine's not the stupid one."

xxxNataliexxx 0

First** ugh screw this iPod touches letters

crankyadam 0

your ipod touches letters, that doesn't make sense!

he means "screw my "Ipod touch" s letters" meaning screw the letters on the ipod touch

I'm starting to hate mine also. Spell check has also gone retarded.

yeah who gives a shit if your first.. when having a conversation in the shops or at a cafe with your friends and one of them says something important, is your first comment FIRST!!??? if it is your a ********

His a ********? His first what? Think before you speak.

liveBabylon 0
crankyadam 0

yes i do shout out first when replying to someone, if they like cheese.

xxxNataliexxx 0

Oh wow, Adam is just being a ****** thinking he's so cool, he's just wasting his life typing FIRST

crankyadam 0

Natalie, i think ur pretty :p

crankyadam 0

Natalie ur a hypocrit, you obviosly think you're so cool acting as though you're a superior human being, even though you must have judged me through a few sentances and ridiculed me, maybe I am a completely different person, with the shackles of society?

xxxNataliexxx 0

No, it just annoys me when people say first : /

Rainhawk94 27

The FML staff should delete this story due to so many worthless comments