By Anonymous - 10/09/2010 20:07 - Canada

Today, my dad hurt his back. He went to a physical therapist who gave him some exercises to do. I have to watch him lie on his back and air hump while groaning every hour on the hour for the next two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 339
You deserved it 4 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have to watch anything u nut just leave the damn room

How is this an FML? Your dad's the one whose injured, in pain, and having to do the exercises (which he probably thinks are just as embarrassing as you do). Did it ever occur to you that the reason you need to be in the room with him is in case something goes wrong and he hurts himself worse? Back injuries, even minor ones, are not to be taken lightly. You don't have to literally watch his every move - read a friggin' book or something. "Oh my god! I have to watch my hurt father 'hump' the air for a few minutes every hour so he can regain his full mobility! My life SUUUUCKS." Grow up.

Comments

Igor_g5 0

Your dad's back is hurt and all you can think of is that your life is ****** cuz you see him do his PT? watch TV, go in another room, take a walk or get your own place you selfish bitch.

FYL that you apparently live in a one room cottage and have no other room to go into while he does his exercises.

TwoStrikeBadAss 0

I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE TO...

sallen0046 4

Uh, no. You don't. It's bad enough that you're so self-centered you'd rather complain about seeing your father do his exercises than worry about his actual health, but you're also apparently too stupid to figure out you can just go into another room.

rzbt21 0

"my dad has back pains that hurt him very much, and now he has to do exercises that I don't like,FML"...shut up you bitch, he's in pain. just leave the room if you get so offended by it

jay4who7 0

I don't understand why you feel you have to watch him...just leave the room when he does it. And you should be more sympathetic. He's hurt not you...

so why exactly do you HAVE to watch? can't you just go in the other room?

chokeabitch 0

she has to watch so she can complain on fml about it.

lostinmymind121 0

more like f his life... how do you think he feels air humping