By Anonymous - 11/10/2015 04:20 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, my son told me that he doesn't need to go to school because he doesn't need a job. It turns out he plans to get a life sentence in prison and live the rest of his life at the taxpayers' expense. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 298
You deserved it 3 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MedChew 19

Well better practice holding onto soaps properly then

Tell him to move to Sweden or Norway. At least he would be living a stylish criminal life.

Comments

Eh, if you aren't good in school, that's another option.

redhead_sprhro 10

Like communism, this is a good plan on paper, but terrible in the real world

I agree with #94, what if he gets sentenced to death?

MonkeeArtz 11

Even if he gets sentenced to death, it'll take a while for him to be killed. He'd still be in prison, and the death sentence would be the most painless, since you don't need to wait as long until death.

Crispy_Gingers 6

Does Canada even have the death penalty?

Cept for u d have to commit multipe crimes cuz their maximum sentence is 21 years...

PePziNL 20

There's norway that can be true.

Tell him to move to Sweden or Norway. At least he would be living a stylish criminal life.

krazayman 18

its funny how everyone on here is being very supportive torwards his goal. imagine what he has to do to get a life sentence

LittleRed79 39

It's a Canadian prison we're talking about here. "Life" sentence? Let's be honest...he'll be out after 20 years or so.

Walk into a bank and starts shooting stolen guns with filed serial number into the ceiling while naked threading to kill everyone. No one gets hurt and you have multiple charges against you.

countryb_cth 38

Also pee on a cop when you get arrested and run away from them. That should do the trick.

MedChew 19

Well better practice holding onto soaps properly then

When you go to prison the most important thing in your life is gonna be booty. A man's butt.

juturnaamo 29

Rape jokes are funny as long as you're joking about men getting raped, I guess.

It's only prisoners. Not like they matter.

oh sure, prisoners don't matter, because all of them are evil, violent, people who deserve whatever they get/ Get out of here with that fuckery

#81 thank you for pointing out that sexist point of view... honestly if feminists didnt have their heads vuried in their asses then sexism maybe could go away instead of switching sides :)

OP, you really need to knock some sense into him.

Don't knock too much sense into him though. You might be the one ending up behind bars if you do that.

Or she might be the reason why he gets the life sentence

Agreed make sure he understands that prison is not a fun place. You don't want him to make bad life decisions. Don't let him get to you, educate him :)

olpally 32

Please tell him he has to get a real job.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Not with his foolproof plan he doesn't.

Lol because "You have to get a real job" is motivation.

FarmerGirl420 11

better teach him how to make a shank.

Shank is for rapid stab and is short while a shiv is longer and used for swing or one stab twist maneuver.

If his name is Johnny them defending himself from both would be the more prudent teaching.

wow... might wanna see about visiting a prison so he can see what a 'wonderful' life that would be. 10 minutes into the visit would change his mind really fast

Actually, research has been done that indicates that a large portion of kids actually find the program encouraging, and actually do wind up prison despite the attempts to scare them straight.

Like if you watch the show scared straight and it does the follow up, they do good for like 2 months and then slip back into their bad old lifestyle

That actually sounds like a good idea to be honest. Might be slightly traumatizing but I think its worth the risk to make sure he understands.

I know a girl who was on Scared Straight. She said it was all a joke, and it doesn't help. So she just lied and said she'll change her ways.